• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel goes prepping mad
21 October 2012, 17:59,
Israel goes prepping mad
http://news.sky.com/story/1000596/israel...on-for-war

21 October 2012, 18:41,
RE: Israel goes prepping mad
Interesting.....
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
21 October 2012, 18:51,
so we are talking nukes
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 October 2012, 21:19, (This post was last modified: 21 October 2012, 21:20 by cryingfreeman.)
Joel Stockhausen's take on it all (v interesting): http://www.prisonplanet.com/globalists-p...ealed.html

For some reason, Skousen came out as Stockhausen in my previous post which i can't edit to fix the type on...
21 October 2012, 21:38,
God the yanks are so paranoid, they see conspitacies everywhere.

21 October 2012, 21:56,
Don't knock it NR... I've grown up in NI and seen how the ridiculous ended up being true, e.g., MI5 running the paramilitaries on both sides.

Skousen argues the West is goading Russia & China into a first strike with a view to ultimately still winning, although I tend to believe the West will make its move first. Only Iran & Syria left (plus maybe N Korea but it's a Chinese satellite) to topple and then it's Russia and China's turn.

It's interesting that Iran hast ob stopped at all costs from having a nuclear weapon, yet North Korea, which is much more open and aggressive in its rhetoric against S Korea, is allowed to develop it's own nukes and delivery systems unmolested... But then again, N Korea is China's baby...
21 October 2012, 23:35,
false flag nr watch the other hand
21 October 2012, 23:48,
It is a load of rubbish. Am I to believe that some world power replaced governments who tolerated israel with ones that want to see it rubbed out and the whole reason behind this being to protect israel? That China, Russia and the USA are all about to go head to head in 'The Holy Land'?

Cannot see how the logistics of this stack up at all. The whole 'Love Israel, they are the holy people' that you get from some muricans is probably based on nothing more than which end they take off their boiled eggs, if it is OK to marry a cousin and the old 'they get chopped, so do we, we must both be right' shit.

Large offensive wars with questionable logistics are not the game Russia or China get themselves into.
22 October 2012, 00:23,
@ BDG: He's not saying WW3 is imminent at all. Russia and China are not yet militarily ready. However, he is saying a regional war involving Israel and Iran is likely soon-ish, hence Israeli civil defence planning.
22 October 2012, 08:39,
I dont care who is doing what to whom, I'm only interested in surviving the aftermath.