Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse allegations.
24 October 2012, 13:49,
Abuse allegations.
Does anyone else think that all these allegations about JS are nothing but an excuse to "bury bad news"?? its all over the UK news channels to the extent of not reporting anything else, nothing being said about Syria, Iran, Libya etc.etc. i am very suspicious that this is being put over as the ONLY topic of news at the moment.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 October 2012, 13:52,
RE: Abuse allegations.
Yep its a good cover story to stop other news being put on.
24 October 2012, 14:01, (This post was last modified: 24 October 2012, 14:03 by NorthernRaider.)
Its why i watch Al Jazeera, CNN,FOX, RT instead because Sky and the BBC are just for lowbrow trisha watching types these days.
If they could not villify a dead man they would have cover the EU wanting an extra £8 billion of us and Prisoners being given the vote and what a dogs diner the big three parties are making of the country.

24 October 2012, 14:06,
Noticed that too- seem to be rehashing a lot too, no new "news" in this particular case- just trying to fill bulletins.

Wonder why they're not reporting the middle east stuff, Not as if the sheeple will understand it.

Sodomi Non Sapiens.
24 October 2012, 14:25,
The last thing THEY want is for the sheeple to be awake and aware.

"shhh go back to sleep you nosy sheep"

"nothing to see here, move along please"

keep checking... keep prepping...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
24 October 2012, 20:33,
you got it in 1 bp .....they must think we are f.cking stupid.....
24 October 2012, 20:46,
I was just thinking something similar this morning. So much critical stuff going on in the World and the BBC give us wall-to-wall Savile.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
24 October 2012, 20:55,
(24 October 2012, 20:46)Tarrel Wrote: I was just thinking something similar this morning. So much critical stuff going on in the World and the BBC give us wall-to-wall Savile.

T have you noticed how little coverage the beeb has given to Salmonds little lies ?

24 October 2012, 22:23,
(24 October 2012, 20:55)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(24 October 2012, 20:46)Tarrel Wrote: I was just thinking something similar this morning. So much critical stuff going on in the World and the BBC give us wall-to-wall Savile.

T have you noticed how little coverage the beeb has given to Salmonds little lies ?

It's a much bigger story on BBC Scotland. Lead article on the early evening half-hour show yesterday, and took up half the programme. Also the lead topic on the "Call Kaye" phone-in on BBC Radio Scotland this morning (I listened to it while working through a pile of logs with the log-splitter Cool). I take your point over the UK-wide coverage though.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
25 October 2012, 21:08,
(24 October 2012, 14:01)NorthernRaider Wrote: Its why i watch Al Jazeera, CNN,FOX, RT instead because Sky and the BBC are just for lowbrow trisha watching types these days.
If they could not villify a dead man they would have cover the EU wanting an extra £8 billion of us and Prisoners being given the vote and what a dogs diner the big three parties are making of the country.

I would also throw fox into the sky and bbc bracket.