Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists”
27 October 2012, 21:39,
National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists”
http://www.prisonplanet.com/national-gua...rists.html
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
27 October 2012, 21:43,
RE: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists”
Think this one is just BS from info wars, no substance, no fact, no copies of orders of the type usually brought ouit as proof, I think its just desperate sad republicans using childish tactics to portray obama as the bad guy,but thanks for sharing anyway.

28 October 2012, 08:41,
RE: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists”
How can these people be called terrorist when the government has built its own bunkers, stored food, stored water, stored fuel, stored weapons etc etc. Does that not make the government terrorist?.
Failure is NOT an option
28 October 2012, 08:49,
it dont make any sense!!! it contradicts itself all over the plae ! badly written crap is it from fox news or the sun?

"Regarding a recent briefing his unit underwent on actions the military would take in the event that an Obama election loss sparked rioting in America’s streets.

Citing not only recent widespread threats to riot if Mitt Romney were to become the next U.S. president, but threats to actually assassinate him should he win" ( they said that if Obama won 4 years ago!!)

"Our worry is that Obama’s gonna do what he said he’s gonna do and he’s gonna outlaw all weapons altogether and anybody’s name who is on a weapon, they’re gonna come to your house and try to take them." ( why would he do that ? to protect the man that beats him! is that a bad thing?)

28 October 2012, 09:25,
hmm....time will tell when they "elect" the next muppet as pres aka commander and cheif bollocks ! it cud go to riots either way...they are expecting civil unrest .....hence fema death camps and millions of extra ammo.....as for alex jones...ive watched afew vids but the whistle blowers he gets only blow bs.....like the olympics undercover G4S reporter.....and i was down there on the last week and was pleased as .... that he was reporting bullshit.....i dont think the national guard get told that much compared to the regular bullet catchers.
28 October 2012, 11:15,
Heh, I wa reading a discussion about this on another website on Friday. Ibthink people also assumed it was crap. Mostly because the government actually tells people to prepare in some instances If they live near places that get natural disasters etc. that would make evey one a prepper. Still, I had fun explaining to a work grown why I'd be considered a threat / risk or whatever if I was American. That will teach me to own a Ron Paul sticker!
28 October 2012, 19:21,
This has been completely debunked. the only site you will read it on is this one and the others all discuss it from there.

Just ignore it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 October 2012, 19:24,
Its desperate republicans trying to discredit the incumbent democrat prez, and after Dubya they yanks could not get anyone worse.