Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A&E units to close.
28 October 2012, 23:02,
RE: A&E units to close.
The NHS is a failed expirement but nobody has the balls to administer the fatal injection.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 October 2012, 23:11,
My wife said her beloved NHS was fooked over 25 years ago when she started taking care ofkids with type one diabetes. These poor darling had to PAY for their needles and syringes, only getting the insulin free, but drug addicted scum got their needles and syringes free.

It got to the stage where mums n dads of type 1 kids were going into needle exchanges pretending to be adicts just to get decent needles and syringes. Least the gummint was embarrased into ending that outrage.

But the Labour gummint was still paying out tens of millions to treat HIV positive illegal immigrant South african failed asylum seekers, and housing them, educating them, feeding them whilst denying medically desperate children the modern safer insulins.

29 October 2012, 10:17,
(28 October 2012, 18:33)NorthernRaider Wrote: North Tees A & E most weekends from tea time friday onwards is full of drunks, chavs and other scumbags who have drunk themselves senseless, or poisoned themselves with crap, My friend Christine is a senior nurse running TWO admission wards and she says 90% of her patients are weeekend party goers who get ratted out of their simple minds. In many cities the medics have been forced to set up tents in city centres to triage drunks and ODs. Thats what the problem is. All the drunks, crack heads and other untermensch should be left in the gutter where they belong.

That was my experience as well when I turned up on a saturday night at A and E 20 months ago (No I had not been drinking) as I had a working related accident just before I was due to have several days off.