Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HMS Bounty in trouble off NYC, crew abandon ship
29 October 2012, 20:11, (This post was last modified: 29 October 2012, 20:13 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: HMS Bounty in trouble off NYC, crew abandon ship
(29 October 2012, 20:08)Pagan-Mist Wrote: Does that mean we can go into housing estates and force the chavs to work for the preppers navy, you'll need someone for the cat o'nine tails I volunteer Smile

You are onto something there, anyone on benefits should be drafted and sent to Afghanistan to clean out toilets, except Labour party members they should be used to clear mines by runing across minefields. Its the only time they will do anything worthwhile Smile
It appears she has gone down taking two crew with her, my thoughts and sympathy go out to their families.

29 October 2012, 20:20,
If were using whips why not build a pyramid, and dead preppers can be mumified and seen as gods in a hundred years
29 October 2012, 20:37,
HMS Bounty sinks. Two crew missing.
29 October 2012, 20:39,
I thought they gave the order to abandon ship and everyone was off,
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
29 October 2012, 20:40,
Just what sky news is reporting
29 October 2012, 20:53,
they did but 3 people were unaccounted for, presumably one of them has been found before the ship sunk
30 October 2012, 08:43,
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist at a time of tragedy, but it is a matter of public knowledge that the current owners had been looking for a buyer for at least three years. It is obscene to suggest that it was sent out with a crew on board just for an insurance payout & to no longer have to deal with the upkeep... but it is a trifle convenient in that light that it was sunk, & a trifle odd that it was sent out into those weather conditions when there was a pretty convincing argument to remain in port, as many considerably-hardy ships have been doing so.

R.I.P. the souls lost.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
30 October 2012, 08:48,
(29 October 2012, 20:39)Pagan-Mist Wrote: I thought they gave the order to abandon ship and everyone was off,

Is your pic courage the cowadly dog?
30 October 2012, 11:19,
Yes put the wrong one up I didn't even notice thanks
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
30 October 2012, 11:24,
I loved that show