Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORTH WEST SCOTLAND
1 November 2012, 00:19,
NORTH WEST SCOTLAND
OK Tarrel and anyone else up in them thar mountains, I've got a prepper in North West Scotland who is seeking to develop contact with other preppers in that part of the world. He respects your privacy concerns and I respect his, so if you are up there and want to interact with other preppers either by E mail or possibly face to face in time, PM ME, and I will pass on your details to him and his missus, he will then e mail you direct and yu can all take your time to get to know and trust each other. Then like our Bristol chapter and Cheshire chapter you may be able to benefit each other.
NR

2 November 2012, 12:05,
RE: NORTH WEST SCOTLAND
I'm up in Scotland but I am in Central Scotland to the East.
Failure is always an option.
6 January 2013, 12:39,
Are there any members in the Glasgow area that would like to meet up for a pint or two? I'm 140 miles away but I could stop in Glasgow overnight. Kenneth Eames.
6 January 2013, 14:50,
(6 January 2013, 12:39)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Are there any members in the Glasgow area that would like to meet up for a pint or two? I'm 140 miles away but I could stop in Glasgow overnight. Kenneth Eames.

Kenneth im in Glasgow im not free at the moment but would like to meet up with you and and any other locals at some point in the near future.Big Grin
6 January 2013, 20:09,
I am in Central to the East of Scotland as well, but travel all over the country and definetly up for a meet. May even bring my sceptical missus, if she lets me.
6 January 2013, 21:31,
I'm up for a bimble South. Owe Kenneth a bottle of something for his herbal medicine articles.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
7 January 2013, 07:14,
Maybe, March or April might be a good time to meet. More daylight then. I can be in Glasgow about 11 a.m. We could rendevous throughout the day, as we will probably arrive at different times. Possibly by then more members might make the meet. Kenneth Eames.
7 January 2013, 15:22,
sounds good to me.
7 January 2013, 17:31,
Are you thinking of a camping type get together, or just a day meet? If it was camping I might be interested, depending on the dates. Trying to organise a prepping-road trip from one end of the country to the other (and back unfortunately) to see who's about and visit some interesting places on route. BeardyMan on Tour Big Grin
7 January 2013, 18:03,
I thought we might have a day meeting first to get to know each other and maybe some people might be interested in a camp later. I think we should wait and see what our first meeting achieves. What direction we collectively wish to take. Personally, I feel that we should meet once or twice a year to discuss what Preps we are making. If there are campers among us then some will wish to to arrange a camp. I think that most of us will be too far apart to become to involved. If we do set up a camp sometime, I will let you know Beardy Man. Kenneth Eames.