Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obesity crisis 'will force hospitals to use super-size MRI scanners at zoos'
2 November 2012, 14:09,
Obesity crisis 'will force hospitals to use super-size MRI scanners at zoos'
NHS hospitals will have to use scanners from zoos because they are unable to cope with severely overweight patients, surgeons have predicted.

If going to a zoo for a scan doesn't make the fat bastards want to loose weight......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/health...-zoos.html
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
2 November 2012, 14:12,
RE: Obesity crisis 'will force hospitals to use super-size MRI scanners at zoos'
I know a few bodybuilders that have had issues fitting into MRI machines!!! I think they used a vet's clinic (not far from Chester Zoo).

Funny as f**k!!!

As I've been saying for a while, get out and get that fitness up!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 November 2012, 14:35,
RE: Obesity crisis 'will force hospitals to use super-size MRI scanners at zoos'
There flipping horrible, almost had my shoulders stuck in one once.
2 November 2012, 14:55,
Yet another excuse dreamt up by some idiot to limit access to care.
You've too big to fit into the "box".

Too big appears to be over 35 stone (222 kg) according to the NHS?
Hands up anyone on the forum even approaching that.

Besides that, isn't it funny that animals have access to better health care than us.
Modern diagnostics, vets who can do everything from diagnosis to surgery.
All carried out within hours.

Us, a months wait to see someone, then a couple of months for a test, 3 weeks for the result, 4 weeks to see a consultant (if you're lucky), and a couple of years on a waiting list to get treatment.

Will someone please wheel me to the vet the next time I have an accident.
Thanks.

2 November 2012, 16:30,
Vets are private though, that's why they can do things quickly.

Thought I was a barrel at 120 kg, but 225 ? Pardon me for being technical but how the f' can you get clear resonances when the signals got all that to go through ?
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
2 November 2012, 16:35,
35stone?? hell that makes me positively skinnyBig Grin i was 18 approaching 19 stone at one point, but we have both cut out all the munchies and biscuits and mars bars and now i am just a smidgin over 17 stone!Big Grin if i can just get below 17 i'll be a happy bunny.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 November 2012, 19:01,
I think its funny that realy fat people get benefits cause there sick, they get extra money for food...wtf!
2 November 2012, 19:08,
Gm food pumped with hormones to make it bigger quicker is effecting those with slow m's the same way it effects the food, or so I've heard. I would post links but I'm on a m phone.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
2 November 2012, 20:48,
I think their are 6 products in the UK that contain GM, they are not common at all and the use of growth hormones is illegal. Fat people eat more than they need, that is all.
2 November 2012, 22:13,
They do bleach chicken.

Fat people also get carers to go and get there food as there to big to leave the house.