Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberal media, White House owes preppers and survivalists a massive apology
5 November 2012, 21:34, (This post was last modified: 5 November 2012, 21:36 by Prepper1.)
RE: Liberal media, White House owes preppers and survivalists a massive apology
(5 November 2012, 17:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: I use windows fireawall, AVG 2013 Free, Malware Bytes.

ahh see that could be the problem. I always disable windows firewall because I found it let viruses and malware in. if your running windows 7 instal zone alarm its better and more reliable. I use it all the time. but make sure you install it from checkpoints main site as some are naughty sites that instal spyware also.

You can disable windows firewall in windows 7 buy clicking control panel, administrative tools,double click component services then double click services local.

scroll down till you find windows firewall right click properties then start up type change to disabled and then change recovery options to do nothing.

Honestly I thoroughly recommend disabling windows firewall its always flucking up, I installed a fresh copy of windows 7 once and thought go on I'll give it a go and not zone alarm.

Worst mistake I ever made I had to reinstall windows that same day!!

And windows 7 activator ... Daz's activator is great but scan for viruses especially with torrents if you use them, there notorious for dickh88ds putting viruses in them.
Windows firewall is good for sending secret info back to microsoft as well....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal media, White House owes preppers and survivalists a massive apology - by Prepper1 - 5 November 2012, 21:34