Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next terror war in Mali...
5 November 2012, 15:15,
Next terror war in Mali...
France’s President Francois Hollande let it slip when, on a recent a tour, he said, “Africa is the continent of the future” – alluding to the vast natural wealth of the world’s largest landmass and the economic importance that it holds for Western powers.

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/11/0...t-in-mali/
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
5 November 2012, 15:21,
RE: Next terror war in Mali...
(5 November 2012, 15:15)Prepper1 Wrote: France’s President Francois Hollande let it slip when, on a recent a tour, he said, “Africa is the continent of the future” – alluding to the vast natural wealth of the world’s largest landmass and the economic importance that it holds for Western powers.

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/11/0...t-in-mali/

Chinese State Capitalism has been winning friends and influencing people on the Afican continent for years now. Lots of aide and support... all to get access to Afrian mineral reserves.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

5 November 2012, 15:44,
it always amazes me when the few incharge, line up countries or continents to f..k them over... just a game they play... and played for hundreds of years .... its just the way it is......but for how much longer ....i sit and ponder....eventually we will all GET IT
5 November 2012, 15:47,
I think were ok in the u.k. theres fu** all here for anyone to take...
Unless they want chavs that is...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
5 November 2012, 16:34,
The James Bond season on sky has just finished. I use to think the stories were made up but are they or just based on true life. With these power take overs of whole counties just so a few people can become even richer. I just cant comprehend the mind set of people like that making millions of peoples lifes pure misery just so they can make a few billion more.
Failure is NOT an option
5 November 2012, 16:39,
(5 November 2012, 15:47)Prepper1 Wrote: I think were ok in the u.k. theres fu** all here for anyone to take...
Unless they want chavs that is...

I'm not so complacent about that.
Sure the UK has nothing worth nicking BUT it's strategic position must be compelling to some.
Grab us and we're perfectly placed to act as a F.O.B. to take on Europe.
It won't even matter if we're nuked.
The US won't be.
Total retaliation (MAD) is protecting them, but us?
We're expendable.

5 November 2012, 20:47,
anyone or any nation is expendable is the real truth paul boyo
8 November 2012, 19:26,
We have water, shale gas , coal & oil
8 November 2012, 20:32,
Me I'd be worried about the nut-jobs we have in this country and what's aimed at us. I wouldn't like us to be drawn into that one
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.