Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flouride...
9 November 2012, 13:26,
Flouride...
And yes it is survival and prepping related I feel... Whats the point prepping if you end up like grampa in the care home....
[Image: 61407_346246492138992_921076183_n.jpg]
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
9 November 2012, 13:30,
RE: Flouride...
Haha, last weekend I was telling the wife I wanted a water filter that took out fluoride. It rots your brain and lowers your ability to think logically. It's also a depressant of emotions.

China has abolished the activity of adding fluoride to drinking water! They refuse to do it, on the grounds that they don't want to dumb down their nation!!!

Any ideas of where I can get a decent water filter that'll knock out fluoride? Want one from highstreet, because it's easier to get replacement cartridges.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 November 2012, 14:08,
Either distill water or collect rainwater. It's very hard to filter out fluride because it's a tiny dissolved molecule, like salt or C02.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
9 November 2012, 14:18, (This post was last modified: 9 November 2012, 14:23 by BrixhamBadger.)
Rolleyes Worried about fluoride in your water? Drink more cider &/or beer then. Tongue
[Image: main-qimg-0cec4f8cde29b769339af98a6c332473]
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
9 November 2012, 14:33,
I have my own theory about this. Cheap food is made with water. Ham pumped with it ect, now that water ain't gonna b Everest now is it. I believe that it's in not just in the water!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
9 November 2012, 14:35,
(9 November 2012, 13:30)Scythe13 Wrote: Haha, last weekend I was telling the wife I wanted a water filter that took out fluoride. It rots your brain and lowers your ability to think logically. It's also a depressant of emotions.

China has abolished the activity of adding fluoride to drinking water! They refuse to do it, on the grounds that they don't want to dumb down their nation!!!

Any ideas of where I can get a decent water filter that'll knock out fluoride? Want one from highstreet, because it's easier to get replacement cartridges.

Not sure about highstreet. The only one I know of is the berkey water filter, get the black cartridges / candle filters (about £100 a pair) and the additional flouride filters. The black elements are expensive, but they have a life of many many thousand gallons. By far the best you can get and will last you years.
9 November 2012, 15:08,
(9 November 2012, 14:35)BeardyMan Wrote:
(9 November 2012, 13:30)Scythe13 Wrote: Haha, last weekend I was telling the wife I wanted a water filter that took out fluoride. It rots your brain and lowers your ability to think logically. It's also a depressant of emotions.

Not sure about highstreet. The only one I know of is the berkey water filter, get the black cartridges / candle filters (about £100 a pair) and the additional flouride filters. The black elements are expensive, but they have a life of many many thousand gallons. By far the best you can get and will last you years.

DAMN!!! Over £200 for the unit!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 November 2012, 15:10, (This post was last modified: 9 November 2012, 15:13 by BeardyMan.)
(9 November 2012, 15:08)Scythe13 Wrote:
(9 November 2012, 14:35)BeardyMan Wrote:

DAMN!!! Over £200 for the unit!

Well, £100 for the filters, you can make the actual housing out of a couple of food grade buckets and a tap

You get what you pay for remember! Big Grin
http://berkeywaterfilterseurope.co.uk/bl...lters.html

http://berkeywaterfilterseurope.co.uk/be...ments.html

I have:

http://berkeywaterfilterseurope.co.uk/bi...ifier.html

But no black filters, yet.

They're not as expensive as I remember, they;re £65 now.
9 November 2012, 15:14,
dementia was about before they put flouride in the water
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
9 November 2012, 15:16,
(9 November 2012, 15:14)Barneyboy Wrote: dementia was about before they put flouride in the water

Yup. But not in such great levels.

Now was that because it wasn't fully understood / diagnosed correctly or is it down to the flouride in the water? Tongue