Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This man is unbelievable.
12 November 2012, 10:25,
This man is unbelievable.
[Image: 557573_495344247165286_648057808_n.jpg]
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
12 November 2012, 10:44,
RE: This man is unbelievable.
Well if their arming a syrian side I hope its the rebels they do have the right to screech after some of the atrocities but both sides are guilty of this
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
12 November 2012, 17:43,
yeah but wot has that war got to do with us
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
12 November 2012, 17:53,
The average joe nothing but camerons a puppet in a power struggle there must be something in syria the yanks or uk want their not adverse to using dirty tactics remember Iraq and weapons of mass destruction and how after they went in they weren't found. They will do it again
12 November 2012, 20:31,
This isn't about Syria. Look at it's neighbours...
12 November 2012, 20:32,
(12 November 2012, 17:53)Pagan-Mist Wrote: The average joe nothing but camerons a puppet in a power struggle there must be something in syria the yanks or uk want their not adverse to using dirty tactics remember Iraq and weapons of mass destruction and how after they went in they weren't found. They will do it again

What was left of the WMD program ended up in Syria.

I see no contradiction between wearing a poppy to commemorate our dead and proposing UK companies supply arms to a country. The poppy is a symbol by which we remember British and Commonwealth war dead. Neither the official Syrian Government Forces nor the Syrian rebel forces were or are British or Commonwealth.
12 November 2012, 20:46,
I think why this was posted is because whilst wearing a poppy which should symbolise what war does he is about to arm part of syria and the point being made is he shouldn't wear the poppy when he's about to cause more deaths due to
the arming of rebels
Unless I've got it backwards
12 November 2012, 20:54,
(12 November 2012, 20:46)Pagan-Mist Wrote: I think why this was posted is because whilst wearing a poppy which should symbolise what war does he is about to arm part of syria and the point being made is he shouldn't wear the poppy when he's about to cause more deaths due to
the arming of rebels
Unless I've got it backwards

By the same thinking, this Canadian soldier should not be setting down a wreath as he is in combat fatigues and has a C7 assault rifle.

[Image: remembrance_day111106.jpg]
12 November 2012, 20:59,
(12 November 2012, 20:46)Pagan-Mist Wrote: he shouldn't wear the poppy when he's about to cause more deaths due to
the arming of rebels

Maybe the arming of rebels will save lives in the long run...
12 November 2012, 21:12,
I hope so in the long I can only see us dragged into something that's nothing to do with us like iraq and afghanistan and it will be our lads left to pick up what's left after the yanks have pulled out and as weapons of mass destruction I'd look to iran not syria so much, iran now has nuclear capabilities and a nutjob for a president I'd be more worried about that