Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Heya
13 November 2012, 20:36,
Heya
Hey all, Cloud here

Another newbie Smile

Living down south in surrey (Though tbh i wanna get the hell away from the surronding london area)

Been awake to whats going on in the world for a few years, but seeing things get worse and worse globally every day and really starting to do what i can to get supplies etc sorted on what little funds i have for when shit really hits the fan.

Got made redundant last year and had no luck finding anything since, so hard to do much with what little i have, but just trying to get 1 tin at a time etc.

Anyway chat to ya on the forums, etc o/
13 November 2012, 20:37,
RE: Heya
Hi from hampshire Wink
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
13 November 2012, 20:42,
welcom from wales
13 November 2012, 20:44,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
13 November 2012, 20:51,
Hey & welcome. Prepping 1 tin at a time puts you ahead of most people. Before you know it you will have a good store to fall back on if anything happens.
13 November 2012, 21:17,
(13 November 2012, 20:51)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Hey & welcome. Prepping 1 tin at a time puts you ahead of most people. Before you know it you will have a good store to fall back on if anything happens.

Thanks for the welcome all.

Yeah true. Im hoping to get some damn work soon to have a bit more spare cash to stock up on more substantial survival supplies, tent, cooking gear etc.

Self defense is a major concern for me aswell, cos if everything went to hell it wouldnt be long till a zombie mentality sets in and people attacking each other for the smallest bite of food etc.

13 November 2012, 21:20,
Welcome.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 November 2012, 21:35,
Welcome from cheshire Big Grin
13 November 2012, 21:44,
`Ello. [Image: animated-smileys-waving-004.gif]
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
13 November 2012, 22:53,
Hiya Cloud mucho welcome, you should maybe head up here shit loads of jobs and shit loads of clouds.