Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is or government doing now?
15 November 2012, 19:46,
what is or government doing now?
I don't know about any one else but in the last week I have seen at least 6 military helicopters around; they are full of soldiers and what appears to be boxes...

now I don't know about you guys but I have at least 4 RAF sites near me including one of the largest in the UK.

I have lived in this area my whole life but have never seen this much activity.

suspicious much?
question everything or believe anything
15 November 2012, 19:54,
RE: what is or government doing now?
What general area are you in?
15 November 2012, 20:06,
Maybe units returning from overseas , and their kit being flown to its destination ?

There are a few units also being disbanded around about now I think , maybe something to do with that ?
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
15 November 2012, 20:20,
to be honest with all the escalation in the middle east i wouldn't be surprised if there being flown to RAF bases to be flown out to conflict zones, as our government has said its willing to put troops on the ground in Syria
15 November 2012, 20:30,
I'm in the Bucks area
question everything or believe anything
15 November 2012, 21:55,
Not in country, round Syria.
Unless of course it's the boys from Hereford going for a suntan.

15 November 2012, 22:21,
Hi
I will be seeing a mate in hereford tomorrow, will see if he will give any hints lol
15 November 2012, 22:43,
I take it that the boxes were underslung, so its not weapony, unless the chopers were Chinuks the chances are they were not heavy,... I have never known troop returning to have stuff in boxes with them, they normaly take over from the ones before and leave for the ones coming in
...so it may not have an opperational use at all
A major part of survival is invisibility.
16 November 2012, 15:02,
According to my sources it's stuff going to Air Command at RAF High Wycombe from the bases they've just closed (Lossie and the like) to be checked out, put in the archives or ditched.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
16 November 2012, 15:33,
When the irac invasion kicked off I woke to go fishing and found the horizon looted with war ships aircraft carriers ect, was one hell of a site. My point is, it's not practical to send 100 choppers to the war when they could put em all on a distroyer convoy and pollute the horizon again.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!