Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Londonistan
18 November 2012, 18:02,
Londonistan
I know most of us are already outside Londonabad but I am smack in the middle of it.
I only know one other prepper here and want to link with more if any are within reasonable distance. I am looking to link up with those of us further afield too as I believe in numbers.
So if any you are up for an RV please let me know.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
18 November 2012, 18:04,
RE: Londonistan
Next time your in Co Durham gimme a shout and I'll buy you lunch.

18 November 2012, 18:12,
Thank you, NR, but it looks like I owe YOU the lunch along with a few beers after all the information that you have given me which I will soon act on.
Likewise should you ever be tempted to come down into Londonistan do let me know.

And the same goes for LS, BP, Paul and SD along with anyone else who has been so patient with some of my more 'newbie' questions.
18 November 2012, 18:19,
(18 November 2012, 18:12)Mandlaka Wrote: Thank you, NR, but it looks like I owe YOU the lunch along with a few beers after all the information that you have given me which I will soon act on.
Likewise should you ever be tempted to come down into Londonistan do let me know.

And the same goes for LS, BP, Paul and SD along with anyone else who has been so patient with some of my more 'newbie' questions.

if you ever get down this way let me know, otherwise the nearest i get to Londonistan is either the RV at the Wilderness Gathering in Wiltshire or one of our irregular visits to Glastonbury!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 November 2012, 20:21,
im in londonistan funds are a bit tight right now but when ive got a few quid i would be up for a meet up and a good few beers
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
18 November 2012, 20:58,
Cash is a bit tight my way too but I get the first round. Smile

Will send you a PM and we take it from there.
Hopefully we will meet more preppers soon and can form a group.

BP, thanks much. If we ever meet up, I will buy you a round too.
18 November 2012, 21:10,
yeah just send me a private message and we will sort something out be good to meet someone like minded in londonistan.dont worry i will get you a few beers aswell just when i get the money got my girlfriends birthday coming up on saturday need that like a hole in the head
18 November 2012, 21:16,
@The Falcon...You know what I asked and got for my birthday from my fella? A fire flint for £8 Smile It's what I wanted and didn't cost to much, bet ya wish your girlfriend was a preppa like me, dont ya, dont ya lol.
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
18 November 2012, 21:20,
haha yes a man can only dream, she is going to have to settle for something like a sweatshirt from sportsdirect or something like that god i wish she was a prepper
18 November 2012, 23:56,
As for me, I seriously hope the next girlfriend that comes along is a prepper or at least very amenable to prepping.
Life much easier, that way, will be.

Big Grin