Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gear to go!
10 January 2013, 16:52,
RE: Gear to go!
BCB sorted, so there will be some BCB gear on the way soon too! Any pre-emptive orders? I'll hopefully be getting a few crusader cooking systems in (as they're the nuts) and various other bits too.
10 January 2013, 19:12,
I've a target. I'll bring it with me.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 January 2013, 19:16,
(10 January 2013, 19:12)Skean Dhude Wrote: I've a target. I'll bring it with me.

yeah, its that big round thing on his back, you cant miss it!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 January 2013, 19:20,
(10 January 2013, 19:12)Skean Dhude Wrote: I've a target. I'll bring it with me.

Brilliant, many thanks Sire.

I'm going to get a trophy, thought we could have an archery competition Big Grin
10 January 2013, 23:00,
2 Questions:

How much does the Swedish Down sleeping bag weigh? I found one figure of 998 grams online, though I am not sure this is correct?

What are the measurements for the Warsaw pact Khaki coat? I don't want to order one to find it's too small.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
11 January 2013, 02:09,
(10 January 2013, 23:00)Tibbs735 Wrote: 2 Questions:

How much does the Swedish Down sleeping bag weigh? I found one figure of 998 grams online, though I am not sure this is correct?

What are the measurements for the Warsaw pact Khaki coat? I don't want to order one to find it's too small.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello chap, I think the bag is 1.5kg including the bivi. Weighed one when they came in.

I'll get the coat measured tomorrow (well, later today) for you. What measurement would you like chap?
11 January 2013, 11:00,
Right, I'm now taking orders for the new crusader 2 cook sets. Production time is about 2 months, but they're going to be a bugger to get hold of, so order early to avoid disappointment.

All BCB stuff available (apart from the mil only gear Sad )
11 January 2013, 17:16,
Armex 'Trueflight' 30” Wooden Arrows - pack of 5 - £6.99
11 January 2013, 17:41, (This post was last modified: 11 January 2013, 18:05 by bigpaul.)
(11 January 2013, 17:16)BeardyMan Wrote: Armex 'Trueflight' 30” Wooden Arrows - pack of 5 - £6.99

how much is P&P?

only asking as i cant see them on the website?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2013, 19:24, (This post was last modified: 11 January 2013, 19:38 by BeardyMan.)
They're not up yet, I haven't ordered any, armex are turds, got to order a huge amount and no bulk discount either.

The profit margin on these is so small they're hardly worth selling. 50p per pack, and lots of fannying around. I'd have to get some an take 'em to the postoffice to work out postage chap. I'll be sticking mainly ti their bows and crossbows as they are sensibly priced

sorry, that was quite negative. If you want some I'll get them. Postage will be whatever it costs me. Should be 2.50 or less. Take a while though as its a £250 minimum spend (then gotta add VAT on and postage) so a few weeks yet.
Suffice to say im not impressed with armex and their pricing structures.