Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gear to go!
11 January 2013, 20:41,
RE: Gear to go!
(11 January 2013, 19:24)BeardyMan Wrote: They're not up yet, I haven't ordered any, armex are turds, got to order a huge amount and no bulk discount either.

The profit margin on these is so small they're hardly worth selling. 50p per pack, and lots of fannying around. I'd have to get some an take 'em to the postoffice to work out postage chap. I'll be sticking mainly ti their bows and crossbows as they are sensibly priced

sorry, that was quite negative. If you want some I'll get them. Postage will be whatever it costs me. Should be 2.50 or less. Take a while though as its a £250 minimum spend (then gotta add VAT on and postage) so a few weeks yet.
Suffice to say im not impressed with armex and their pricing structures.
NO dont bother, i can get them on Fleabay fairly cheaply so its probably not worth you doing, especially if you have to buy so many, if you could have done it more easily i would have given you the business.....if you know what i mean.!!...rather than someone i dont know but its not worth your trouble .
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2013, 20:47,
Im going to speak to them on Monday and see if they're extracting the urine or not. What I can do is see what everyone wants and when the amount hits their minimum order get it all sorted. Weird thing is their crossbows and bows are quite well priced! I dont see why the arrows are so expensive.

Amy other decent archery manufacturers you could reccomend I approach?
12 January 2013, 00:59,
If you decide to order through them can you get 54"bow strings
12 January 2013, 10:33,
(12 January 2013, 00:59)Metroyeti Wrote: If you decide to order through them can you get 54"bow strings

try merlin archery ltd.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 January 2013, 11:00,
what I can do is provide the trade prices then if everyone has a gander and decides what they want when we're upto the minimum order I'll get it delivered.
pm me if you want the prices as I cant really upload it to a public forum!
13 January 2013, 16:16,
BM,.. I see you are selling full size arrows,.. can you get 17inch Crossbow bolts?
A major part of survival is invisibility.
13 January 2013, 21:01,
(13 January 2013, 16:16)Highlander Wrote: BM,.. I see you are selling full size arrows,.. can you get 17inch Crossbow bolts?

Hi, if you pm me your email address I'll send you through the price list
22 January 2013, 01:21,
Hey, guess who is now an Authorised Berky Retailer Big Grin
That's the original American product, makers of the Berky Black filters, NOT the British Berkfield / Royal Doulton.

I have an account with both, so can get the British Berkfield / Royal Doulton systems too. These may work out cheaper than the Berkeys, but the filters aren't as good.

Just finalising details with both companies, then the products will be up online ready to go.
22 January 2013, 17:45,
Beardy, when are those Khukri's you showed me coming in mate? They seem really cool!

They're smaller than a full sized khukri, but still have plenty of weight to make them effective!

As soon as you have them available, hit me up mate.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 January 2013, 08:49,
(22 January 2013, 17:45)Scythe13 Wrote: Beardy, when are those Khukri's you showed me coming in mate? They seem really cool!

They're smaller than a full sized khukri, but still have plenty of weight to make them effective!

As soon as you have them available, hit me up mate.

Will do buddy. Should be here any day now. Although our postman doesn't bother delivering if the weather is anything but sun. It helps if he's not pissed too. Soon as I have them in my possession I'll get the photographs taken and get them online