Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gear to go!
1 February 2013, 22:17,
RE: Gear to go!
(30 January 2013, 10:18)bigpaul Wrote: a blunt knife is no good to anyone.

Unless your victim is someone you REALLY dislike DodgyConfused

5 February 2013, 13:28,
Apologies for the delay in sending the orders out. I had everything ready to go on Friday night, only to find that my local parcel collection point aren't in operation at the moment due to broken hardware. Bought the stuff to work yesterday to use the local one here to find that they are waiting for a new machine to arrive too! Promised it would be here today, but just been and still nothing. I've found another one the other side of Southampton so I'll go there tonight and drop the stuff off. Many apologies.
7 February 2013, 10:20,
Bloody MyHermes parcel shops, none of my local ones were working, and the one I found wasn't able to accept parcels either. FINALLY managed to get them sent out last night.
7 February 2013, 19:21,
Why do you use parcel carriers,.. why not use Royal Mail???

many, if not all carriers charge a robbery surcharge for many parts of Scotland,.. if I wanted something large from you, and you were to send it via a carrier, they would charge me a fortune for delivery,.. so I couldnt use your services.

Also, Carriers to the north dont always deliver every day, often only when they get a van full,.. and the carriers you have down there will not be the ones who deliver up here,..so the transfer also takes extra time

Royal Mail will take everything, and deliver every day
A major part of survival is invisibility.
7 February 2013, 20:25,
(7 February 2013, 19:21)Highlander Wrote: Why do you use parcel carriers,.. why not use Royal Mail???

many, if not all carriers charge a robbery surcharge for many parts of Scotland,.. if I wanted something large from you, and you were to send it via a carrier, they would charge me a fortune for delivery,.. so I couldnt use your services.

Also, Carriers to the north dont always deliver every day, often only when they get a van full,.. and the carriers you have down there will not be the ones who deliver up here,..so the transfer also takes extra time

Royal Mail will take everything, and deliver every day

Trying to send anything heavy via royal mail costs a fortune. If someone ordered a few of the gel cookers and wanted royal mail the postage costs are higher than the cost of the item.