Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gear to go!
1 December 2012, 16:42,
RE: Gear to go!
Any luck getting the large Italian field jackets ?
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
1 December 2012, 16:45,
(1 December 2012, 16:35)BeardyMan Wrote: After a 370 mile round trip this morning, in the worlds smallest and most uncomfortable car - I now have 50 MOD Vehicle first aid kits![/url]

just ordered!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 December 2012, 20:42, (This post was last modified: 1 December 2012, 20:44 by BeardyMan.)
(1 December 2012, 16:42)Pagan-Mist Wrote: Any luck getting the large Italian field jackets ?

Unfortunately not, sorry.

I'll keep looking, but the ones in large are like rocking horse poop Rolleyes

(1 December 2012, 16:45)bigpaul Wrote:
(1 December 2012, 16:35)BeardyMan Wrote: After a 370 mile round trip this morning, in the worlds smallest and most uncomfortable car - I now have 50 MOD Vehicle first aid kits![/url]

just ordered!!Big Grin

Big Grin

Thanks BP - Will be posted out 1st class on Monday morning!
2 December 2012, 10:49,
mucho graciasBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 December 2012, 21:43, (This post was last modified: 2 December 2012, 21:49 by BeardyMan.)
I've been sent the wrong bloody field bandages!!

They've not got the tourniquet bar on them - so £1.50 each inc p&p
Big Grin

Dropping the quantity though as I'll be keeping loads of these for myself (I don't need the ones with the bar on them)
I'll update you all when the correct bandages are in stock!
3 December 2012, 16:21,
(2 December 2012, 10:49)bigpaul Wrote: mucho graciasBig Grin

Mr Postman has collected your gear BP. Should be with you tomorrow, or Wednesday at the latest.

Thanks!
3 December 2012, 16:38,
(3 December 2012, 16:21)BeardyMan Wrote:
(2 December 2012, 10:49)bigpaul Wrote: mucho graciasBig Grin

Mr Postman has collected your gear BP. Should be with you tomorrow, or Wednesday at the latest.

Thanks!

thanks for that, looking forward to receiving it.
4 December 2012, 13:00,
New stock available tomorrow.

More M90 parkas
M74 fur lined parkas (same as the M90 but with a nice fur lined inside)
Swedish external framed 50 litre rucksacks
Warsaw pact grey wool greatcoat
warsaw pact khaki wool greatcoat.

The last two look superb. I'll be keeping one of those for myself - probably one of each actually! perfect for the winter - long enough to keep your knee's warm!!

The proper SAS windproof smocks are almost impossible to source. I've managed to get hold of one. It's not going to be cheap though. I'm not sure I could put it up for sale to be honest
4 December 2012, 14:32,
Right, I've updated the shop with a new payment method. I'm now happy to barter with you. Please contact me first with details of what you have and what you're looking to swap for and we'll see what we can work out. I realise money is very tight at this time of year, but don't want you to miss out on that item you've been after for ages.
The barter doesn't just have to be for something you have - if you have any services you can offer in exchange then again, please let me know. Anyone who's handy round a series 3 Landy would be good! Or anyone who has an A-Frame trailer I could borrow!?
4 December 2012, 15:11,
I will be wanting a couple of those M74 parkas.
My kids are way too small to wear them but I have started buying them such things in advance...I will however need some time to rustle up the funds to get three of them.
When I do I will be getting 2 more M90's also as I like them a lot.
Looks like you will be getting a few bob once I purchase. Smile

Great looking pages too! You've been busy!
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.