Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gear to go!
29 December 2012, 12:14,
RE: Gear to go!
I want an M90 for the Mrs too, are the sizes right on the site as you are listing 170/75 - some one 5' 6'' with a 30" chest, 180/65 some one 6' with a 26" chest and 190/85 - someone 6'2" with a 33" chest - are they all for starving Ethiopians or have I got the sizing wrong?
30 December 2012, 15:02,
Hi,

sorry for the delay in replying to all of those who have asked questions. I've been ill, so has the little 'un, AND the con-rod on my car snapped so I'm now without transport Sad

BDG - I noticed that in the sizes the other day. The heights are spot on, I don't know how they've done the chest sizes though??
I've attached a picture to show the label.

That's the size I wear and I'm 6'2 and chunky.

I've listed the grey great coat on there under Bulgarian Army Greatcoat LARGE

Also, as my car has gone kaput and is now residing in the local scrap yard, I'm forced to sell the series 3 Sad

It's on the website and on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...RK:MESE:IT

If anyone is interested let me know, or if you know anyone who wants a series 3 then please pass the details onto them.

Many thanks!!
30 December 2012, 17:36,
Had a look at the land rover but was surprised by the price of your gel cookers on ebay. Hope it works out for you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 December 2012, 17:59,
(30 December 2012, 17:36)Skean Dhude Wrote: Had a look at the land rover but was surprised by the price of your gel cookers on ebay. Hope it works out for you.

£150 Big Grin Only cause I'm out of stock of those and if I end the listing on there it charges me. If I jack the price up it saves me relisting etc.

Gutted I have to let the landy go, but I need to get on the road by tomorrow really, Wednesday at the latest, and there's too much that I need to do to it before I can take little 'un out in it. If it was just me then I could live with the seat belts. And 17mpg for a 100 mile trip every day isn't too hot either Sad
30 December 2012, 20:16,
(30 December 2012, 15:02)BeardyMan Wrote: BDG - I noticed that in the sizes the other day. The heights are spot on, I don't know how they've done the chest sizes though??
I've attached a picture to show the label.

That's the size I wear and I'm 6'2 and chunky.

Ah, that be Swedish chap, not NATO sizing. Vikt is weight, Kroppsmatt is height and so 180 / 75 is someone who is 6 foot and just under 12 stone.
8 January 2013, 17:12, (This post was last modified: 8 January 2013, 17:23 by BeardyMan.)
Right, just waiting for a reply from Armex, then I should have bows, arrows, and crossbows ready to go. Not sure if I'll be stocking the air rifles, as there's too much messing around. I might be able to get them on special request though Wink

Landy is back on ebay, this time with no reserve (I may have been a little greedy before Blush )

LANDY

Anyone interested?
9 January 2013, 10:30,
As I've accidentally agreed to buy a CamelBak BFM, the wife is forcing me to sell both my beloved Maxpedition Monsoon AND the new DPM CamelBak I bought only last week!

Someone please buy them, I'm facing beatings from the wife if I keep them Sad
9 January 2013, 14:47,
Greenhouses!! Big Grin
9 January 2013, 17:35,
(9 January 2013, 14:47)BeardyMan Wrote: Greenhouses!! Big Grin

I'll buy a greenhouse off you mate.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 January 2013, 17:41,
(9 January 2013, 17:35)Scythe13 Wrote:
(9 January 2013, 14:47)BeardyMan Wrote: Greenhouses!! Big Grin

I'll buy a greenhouse off you mate.

go on the website then-duh!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.