Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mortblanc
21 November 2012, 21:33,
Mortblanc
New here. I am from the States. I realize things are different in the UK since I have several friends over there.

Still, you folks have information I can use and hopefully I can contribute some myself.

I am an older guy, retired history professor, long time outdoorsman and have been a historic reenactor specializing in primitive skills, but not specifically stone age.

I live in a rural area on my third retreat/sanctuary/bug out location, take your pick. I just finished remodeling the shack, have a yard full of chickens and a lake full of fish 1/4 mile down the road. I am not "off grid" but do have that as an option with the flik of a switch.

I have been lurking for some time and really enjoy many of the posts. They are a fresh perspective as compared to the "shoot 'em and loot 'em" attitudes found on many of the U.S. forums.
21 November 2012, 21:35, (This post was last modified: 21 November 2012, 21:38 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Mortblanc
Hey our first Colonial Smile, Welcome dear Deadwhite Smile, I look forward to debating history with you, The REAL version Smile, seriously though welcome.

NR
British history buff
Lets begin , the two greatest general officers of the US war of independence were Rochambeau and Arnold Smile I hope you enjoy your time with us.

21 November 2012, 21:39,
Hi and welcome from Lancashire
21 November 2012, 21:40,
Hi and Welcome from the Highlands of Scotland,... it will be good to get the view from someone across the water, we look forward to your contributions
A major part of survival is invisibility.
21 November 2012, 21:51,
Hi mate welcome from the Scottish Borders
21 November 2012, 21:54,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 November 2012, 21:58,
Welcome
21 November 2012, 23:12,
welcome from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
21 November 2012, 23:30,
hi yarall welcome from wales south of enjoy yourself
21 November 2012, 23:33,
Yes indeed, most welcome from Londonabad.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.