Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
25 November 2012, 14:06,
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
(25 November 2012, 13:57)I-K-E Wrote: Just an quick question as I've no idea

what impact would leaving the EU have on the economy of the UK? How much of the UK's business would be screwed on leaving the EU?

I'm not on either side of the fence when it comes to the EU but at the moment I've no idea on the the impact on leaving it

Trade wise there should be very little affect on our economy because we are one of Europes biggest customers, do you think they will stop selling stuff to us because we level the playing field.

Some burocrats will lose their lavish tax free jobs.

if we went back to free trade with the EU it would also mean we can recommence trading with our comonwealth without being hit with fines and import limits.

Our fisheries would become solely British again so the trawler fleet would have to grow again.

Just think what job creation we could do with another 53 million a DAY to spend at home.

Just think what our tradesmen could do when not trying to compete with van loads of polish workers who will work for a pittance.

OR

Look at it this way, Before we joined the EU the UK had a thriving though difficult economy, but when we joined we were immediately much wrse off cos we were banned from buying cheap butter, cheese, milk, beef, lamb, timber, coal etc from the Commonwealth.

Economically its makes sense to get out because in simple terms we pay in far more than we get back out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work - by NorthernRaider - 25 November 2012, 14:06