Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
25 November 2012, 17:39,
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
I have seen myself people who are not on the dole stay on and come off in cycles. It used to be every 16 weeks I think that you would have a very intensive review if you were on the dole, they got more intense after the second one where you would be asked a lot of questions and told that you were no longer allowed to specify what field you wanted to work in and that you had to apply for any job that you could do.

What would happen is the scroungers turn up a few days before the interview, sign off saying they have a job - which of course does not exist and then come back a few days later saying the job had fell through. It would reset the clock for them so they would be back to specifying they wanted to be whatever it was they had no chance of getting a job as.

I did a bit of work in a jobcentre and it was laughable. People in their 40's would come in and would put things like 'apprentice hairdresser' down as first choice for a job, after a lifetime of not being a hairdresser. People like this should be told to eff off. People would not be reviewed and would just have to sign for their dole as the staff thought them 'too much hassle'.

Of the 150,000, I bet nearly all of them made a new claim within 2 weeks.

Tough for those that have trained to do something specific if their are no jobs, they can move where the jobs exist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work - by BDG - 25 November 2012, 17:39