Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
26 November 2012, 00:14,
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
i came back from devon 9 years ago looking for work. being that i had no money at all i was staying with my mum and was bringing down the family home having no money. so u can bet your last ton of stored rice lol that i looked EVERYWERE for work, i found nothing. so i started teaching guitar for 10er a lesson. only brought in 20-30 a week witch i gave to my mum. this was before the resession by the way. i then found out by networking (going to the pub) that there was a massive amount of c i h graft witch kept my mum and me fed and warm. then all the pubs closed, work died, and foreign lot took over what little work was there in the first place. i now have a new rule. as long as i'm not stealing off of anyone or directly hurting anyone anythings game!! if i did what the pricks that be said i'de be homeless. do what u have to and dont let any law break your morals!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work - by Wildman - 26 November 2012, 00:14