Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
26 November 2012, 11:08,
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work
If you want to know whats going to happen here look at whats happening in the u.s. now.
DEMCAD goes into the subjects a lot and though manty people will say because its the u.s. its not relevent it is.
Whatever the u.s. does or tries so does our government.
Only a few weeks ago Demcad was saying how its hard to find full time jobs over there as the employers are realising that its cheaper to hire multiple part timers to do one full time job.
Thats exactly whats happening over here and its only going to get worse trust me.
This country embraces multiculturalism and it will to the DEATH.
No matter what shite this government or the next spouts there will be NO reduction in immigration.
Labour let thousands in from Pakistan and elsewhere provided they voted for them, the Conservatives do the same.
We send billions in aid to countries that dont need it so we look like a rich nation, were not were second rate rapidly approaching third world if the idiots in charge of things don't stop spending and expecting those that are working to pay for it.
Tax going up to 25% soon maybe, wont that be great... with 30% plus including national insurance of your wages going direct to the government who's going to be able to afford to work?
They haven't thought of that you see, well they have really, they expect the ones who now despise people on the dole to keep working because that's what they're now doing you see, making people on the dole look evil and bad and a drain on the state that they created.
Do they make it worth while to work in the first place?
What about a free bus pass for people in work? wouldn't that ease a burden...
What about 10% off petrol and road tax if your working...
Thats one of there games, make benefits and people on them so disgusting that no sane person would ever claim them...
Keep working and pay your taxes, be proud your in work, struggling to feed your family, be proud your supporting an African presidents rebuilding of his palace, be proud your money goes to the E.U. and buys them £200 bottles of wine to have with dinner!!!
Be proud you work so our M.P's can clean their motes, be proud you pay taxes so they can travel first class.
Be proud you pay for the Royal family, Be proud your paying for tens of thousands of immigrants to come over and compete for jobs...
Be proud your contributing money to a government that's rewarding soldiers that have just finished a tour in Afghan with p45's
Do I really need to go on???

I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150,000 dole claiment sign off when asked to work - by Prepper1 - 26 November 2012, 11:08