Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
conpire this
26 November 2012, 05:12, (This post was last modified: 26 November 2012, 05:42 by Wildman.)
conpire this
you tube-wikileaks documentary. please take an hour of your lifes to remember why we have changed the way we live our lifes. thank you!
C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed (you tube) very informative!!!!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
26 November 2012, 09:35, (This post was last modified: 26 November 2012, 09:52 by Straight Shooter.)
RE: conpire this
been looking at this stuff for years ....more so past 18 months ,you will be supprised what you learn and see, when you join up the dots... and see through a world view, more and more people will wake up to whats really going on , soak it up people, well done wildman...... getting there son
most of us are caught up in everyday living issues that only effect us,paying the bills,and family stuff....that fills our lives , nott much room for anything else ( the plan ) once you step outside this...you set yourself FREE
26 November 2012, 14:06,
Considering the CIA trained Al-Q during the Gulf War (not a conspiracy theory. This is actual documented truth) it does pose an issue for me suggesting that Al-Q never existed.

Any links worth watching?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 November 2012, 14:12,
yep its true i belive take a look at this
http://wake-up.acordem.com/blog/22476/
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
26 November 2012, 14:37,
(26 November 2012, 14:12)TheFalcon Wrote: yep its true i belive take a look at this
http://wake-up.acordem.com/blog/22476/

Thanks for the link.

It seems flimsy, and largely circumstantial. The thing that gets me is something I was told. Look at that Alex dude from Info-Wars. If this sensitive data needs to stay that hidden, how come he's not been taken out?
26 November 2012, 14:56,
i understand what you are saying Scythe13 i have been following alex jones from infowars for many years and seen all his documentaries he speaks a lot of truth but people question why he has not been taken out.

some people think he is a disinformation agent backed by zionists but im not sure,he proberly has his own agenda but he is very passionate to say the least take a look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-Ugd1BNZs
26 November 2012, 15:17,
That's a mad rant.

I'm not saying it isn't real. It could be real or he could just be a great actor. MANY actors are capable of identical speeches and emotional outbursts. He's made a good business out of what he does. His website sells/promotes gold and silver sales, and he gets cash for advertising on youtube and things like that. So, no doubt he is a clever guy and making a wedge of money from his efforts.

Whether what he says is true of not, that's completely different.

It just doesn't add up that one person would be killed for saying the same thing another person says.

That's what I'm sceptical about.
26 November 2012, 15:27,
i understand exactly ive always thought he must rake it in from his website and other things,the same with david icke speaks some truth then madness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukAwBRDfHdI

and now david icke is always on the alex jones show dodgy
26 November 2012, 16:02,
I think it's just a great business collaboration. Both parties will get the subscribers of the other and will increase their viewers and thus their customer base!

It makes good business sense for them to work together.
26 November 2012, 16:11,
yep that sounds about right david icke sells out brixton academy just around the corner from me every time hes there.

back to the point the powers that be will never tell us the truth they admit to faking videos of bin laden
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/spy-tal..._to_d.html

fair enough they did not use them but sometimes those bin laden videos were so blurry it could of been anyone