Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VAT at 25%?!
27 November 2012, 15:14,
RE: VAT at 25%?!
Glad you have such a good life BDG. Some of us are less fortunate through or not through our own actions.

I'm not bemoaning mine, though it may seem like it.

I am merely pointing out that I do not agree with a lot of the Governments actions regarding certain people such as the pensioners etc not receiving free bus passes etc... after a life's hard work and the "we're all in it together" when we're clearly not.

As for the Things we gain by spending aid money, I think personally that its a false economy and we should spend the money here training new doctors, paying for a better heath care system, more training for the young encouraging the work ethic that this country is or has now lost.

You cannot blame the people for becoming reliant on a system set up by governments to make the people need them and be therefore become lazy as a result of it.

It's like fetching and carrying for a child, it gets lazy, who's to blame the child or the parent?

And whilst I agree on certain points you may raise such as people that are over here not having or having lost the hard work ethic.

No matter how hard some people work, it doesn't work out.

I myself have a work ethic always have and always will.

However mines tarnished by bad employers.

I will always work hard, long hours if required for an employer that values me and treats me with respect.

Not I mean undeserved respect, just the usual for a good job well done.

I've been a warehouse manager, and had to make do with kno*heads employed for me by head office who didn't have a work ethic.

Couldn't fire them, hire new staff, etc...( I wanted to hire Polish as they have a good work ethic) but no head office says no...

"How about grown men with family's to support, they'll work says I", "No says head office young lads you shall have"...Fuc*ing weed heads the lot of them....

I personally have had many a job where my hard work ethic scared lazy managers or supervisors into being scared for their jobs, thereby getting rid of me first.

Totally unnecessarily as I wasn't after their jobs anyway just happy to be working but there you go and no it isn't my imagination as former work colleagues have frequently confirmed such.

I've had jobs where I've been told I cant have certain days off but then kno*heads come into the workplace and they are allowed too....

I've had managerial jobs whereby I could make extreme amounts of money, if I were willing to abandon my family to their own devices and work 60+ hours a week.

I decided no amount of money wasn't worth loosing my family for.

I've had jobs where I hardly ever saw my family apart from an hour or two at night.

I've worked nights and my wife days and looked after the kids when I should've been sleeping etc...

I've gone 3 days a week without sleep like that for months on end, hallucinating like crazy through lack of sleep.

And how hard is it to implement a working persons discount slip from an employer printed every month with your wage slip with a hologram say,
to give the country's worker on minimum wage a bit of a boost...

Or even a new employment sector distributing and enforcing discounts etc... Ohh look new jobs...
With a bit of thought and work it could work.

I've served my country done my bit been there got the t shirt, lost it and got another one.

As n.r. has done swore an oath to queen and country etc...

If you read the papers, if you gather your own intel, you can see what things our Government does behind closed doors.

YOU may think they have our best interests at heart with diamonds, uranium deposits back door dealings etc...

I dont.

I've seen, heard done too many things in my life, being told they were for the right reasons only to see when you take a step back and have a long hard look, that they were for somebody else's gain, benefit etc... or to make somebody even more money.

I agree whole heartidly with you about doing projects in third world country's and such, building schools etc...

Lets send the unemployed young there, full board and lodging, what an experience that would be and such a great help imagine that in your c.v.

I'd do that even now.

I find it strange you constantly demand proof though, when proof is all around for seeing.

I feel I've met you before in the people that refuse to see things right before their eyes, demanding written proof, names and addresses of witnesses to the facts etc... denying any and all things unless accompanied by black and white facts.

No personal slight intended by the way, just an observation.

Everbody can see the forest not everybody can see the trees.

I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...

Messages In This Thread
VAT at 25%?! - by BeardyMan - 26 November 2012, 13:59
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by Scythe13 - 26 November 2012, 14:12
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by NorthernRaider - 26 November 2012, 16:53
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by Prepper1 - 27 November 2012, 10:26
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by Barneyboy - 27 November 2012, 10:35
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by BDG - 26 November 2012, 17:55
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by Scythe13 - 27 November 2012, 10:51
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by Prepper1 - 27 November 2012, 10:58
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by BDG - 27 November 2012, 13:52
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by NorthernRaider - 27 November 2012, 11:04
RE: VAT at 25%?! - by Prepper1 - 27 November 2012, 11:09