Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More proof benefits are to extravagent
27 November 2012, 15:16,
More proof benefits are to extravagent
So how come this unemployed mother of multiple children who lives of benefits afford to keep to big dogs ? I put it to you that benefit payments are far to high.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-jail.html

27 November 2012, 15:27, (This post was last modified: 27 November 2012, 15:42 by Prepper1.)
RE: More proof benefits are to extravagent
If there anything like the chavs around here, what they do is first steal the male and female dogs, keep them in absolutely squalid conditions, breed the living shi* out of them the throw them out after years of selling the pups on places like gumtree etc... pedigree pups papers or not, or fighting dogs equals big money, easy money.
They're usually the dogs you see turning up at dog homes starving.
AND the bulk dry food they feed them is cheap enough, cheaper if you rob it from the warehouse...or the delivery van.

Nothing to do with benefits.
And yes BDG it is true, I have former aquaintances that do it.

Do you want their names and addresses?????
For your proof files....
I'm sure you've all seen reports of break ins at kennels etc stud farms for dogs etc....
Now you know why.
Dogs are also traded against weed debts etc... chav lifes are very different than most of yours....

Or swapped for a xbox etc...
Motocross bikes are a good swap for a good dog apparently.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
27 November 2012, 15:45,
The chav types survive on benefits by ducking and diving, there all rogues my way. Pitbulls are ilegal but there easy enough to get
27 November 2012, 15:49,
I've had "normal" dogs before Labs and retrievers, good for when your poaching or so I've been told.

Apparently the "hard" dogs are status symbols for them, if you have one your "respected" by the other chavs.

Bit like your Rolex N.R. or that Gucci rucksack you've got.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I think your right in the fact people on benefits always seem to have this type of dog though, never seen a chav with a king charles or a lab or a spaniel....
27 November 2012, 16:03, (This post was last modified: 27 November 2012, 16:08 by bigpaul.)
our female postie has got 2 pit bulls and i'm always wary of them when i'm walking our dog. but then i'm also wary of Jack Russells too, they tend to attack first and ask questions later!!Big Grin
i'm having problems with this subject, having read the entire article it says she's got an 18 month old...i.e. 1 child, where does it say she has "multiple" children?? or is that just accepted cos she's on benefits she MUST have loads of brats??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 November 2012, 16:29,
As far as I'm aware from my experiences with them, the female dogs are fairly well behaved, it's the male ones you have to watch thet are ALWAYS aggressive.

As for removing them from your dog if it gets locked on and it wont let go, supposidly you grab the dog and bend its head back until its nearly snapping its neck, this makes it let go I've been told.

Now I havent tried that but it seems plausible, I'd let go if I were biting somebody and they tried to snap my neck.

But then again somebody I knew had a male puppy pitbull and no matter what you did it always got back up and came for you again.

Whatever you do, if you have to seperate one of these dogs KEEP YOUR FACE AND NECK AREA AWAY FROM ITS MOUTH

You'll have a fight on your hands though, best to keep a stabbing impliment handy B.P. such as a screw driver just in case so you can put it down straight away.
27 November 2012, 16:38,
If a dog attacks your dog, if it has a tail pull on it, if its docked pul its hind legs. Aparantly if you pull a dogs front legs at a 90% angle it tears tere heart and kills them. Just stab there eyes/arse wirh your keys, but your best to kick the dog before it attacks Big Grin

Worked with a guy whos neigbours dog was attacked by a pit, he used a bar from his dumbels and was smashing it over its head, bloody thing didnt flinch
27 November 2012, 16:38,
(27 November 2012, 16:29)Prepper1 Wrote: You'll have a fight on your hands though, best to keep a stabbing impliment handy B.P. such as a screw driver just in case so you can put it down straight away.
thanks Prepper1..i've got a largeish lock knife on my belt PERMANENTLY, so far havent had to use it, SHOUTING at the dog(and its owner) has so far done the trick! only had trouble with 1 dog-and that was a female chocolate labrador..and i think that particular family has now moved away from the area.....WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID??Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 November 2012, 16:42,
i think if it gets holed of you stab it and keep going until it stops moving
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
27 November 2012, 16:42, (This post was last modified: 27 November 2012, 16:44 by Mandlaka.)
That is why I will always have my Gerber ready.
No kid I am near in my area will suffer such injuries as that little kid in the paper if I can help it. I intend to kill the attacking mutt. The mutt's owner will suffer if he then decides to fight me.
Am not looking to pick fights or get rambo-ish but there is no real protection for victims of attack by such crappy mutts.

Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.