Prepper uk
28 November 2012, 19:14,
Prepper uk
Noticed preppers uk on tonight on nat geo at 9
Wonder what they'll be like?
Who's all going to watch it?
28 November 2012, 19:20,
RE: Prepper uk
I'll catch it on some website in the next few weeks, probably.

Any links for the full show would be appreciated.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
28 November 2012, 19:27,
(28 November 2012, 19:14)Terro Wrote: Noticed preppers uk on tonight on nat geo at 9

I've seen the trailers and its not inspiring, one woman is stocking condoms and lubricant, another reckons if leccy went off for a week everyone would be dead, nother one thinks a collection of air rifles and a crossbow will ensure his continuity. C'mon be honest how many serious preppers are going to blow opsec by plastering their mugs across TV ??? None I have ever met in person, I dont think any on this forum would be so frivolous......... but there is another forum I'm told where one of em posted a video of himself sending a message to journalists that his opsec and privacy were paramount !!!!!! ( no the logic defeated me as well)

28 November 2012, 19:29, (This post was last modified: 28 November 2012, 19:30 by Terro.)
(28 November 2012, 19:20)Scythe13 Wrote: I'll catch it on some website in the next few weeks, probably.

Any links for the full show would be appreciated.

Not got a computer just a phone(sad I know)
And haven't got a clue how to find or post links on my phone?
(28 November 2012, 19:27)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(28 November 2012, 19:14)Terro Wrote: Noticed preppers uk on tonight on nat geo at 9

I've seen the trailers and its not inspiring, one woman is stocking condoms and lubricant, another reckons if leccy went off for a week everyone would be dead, nother one thinks a collection of air rifles and a crossbow will ensure his continuity. C'mon be honest how many serious preppers are going to blow opsec by plastering their mugs across TV ??? None I have ever met in person, I dont think any on this forum would be so frivolous......... but there is another forum I'm told where one of em posted a video of himself sending a message to journalists that his opsec and privacy were paramount !!!!!! ( no the logic defeated me as well)

Think if what ur saying is correct could be a good watch for the comedy value Tongue

28 November 2012, 19:44,
these are some of the people on it
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/tvm...world.html
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
28 November 2012, 19:51,
Couple of em seem quite rational , fingers crossed.

28 November 2012, 19:57,
Yeh but I noticed neither of there wife support there prepping? Just like mine
Think we will just huv to try and bug them harder ha ha
28 November 2012, 20:11,
(28 November 2012, 19:57)Terro Wrote: Yeh but I noticed neither of there wife support there prepping? Just like mine

My wife thinks I'm daft aswell. "Nothing's going to happen" is her common statement whenever I mention anything to do with prepping. I've tried explaining that it is happening already but she won't have it.

I just carry on knowing in my mind what I'm doing makes sense.
28 November 2012, 21:04,
(28 November 2012, 20:11)Geordie_Rob Wrote:
(28 November 2012, 19:57)Terro Wrote: Yeh but I noticed neither of there wife support there prepping? Just like mine

My wife thinks I'm daft aswell. "Nothing's going to happen" is her common statement whenever I mention anything to do with prepping. I've tried explaining that it is happening already but she won't have it.

I just carry on knowing in my mind what I'm doing makes sense.

Yeh that sounds like mine but my wife just looks at me with disgust when I speak about prepping
Like its the worst thing she's ever heard come out my mouth? I just ignore it n try help her without her knowing
As much as I never want to say it, a cant wait till I can say a told you so ha ha
28 November 2012, 21:07,
As much as I want to watch this program tonight, the mrs is the reason ill be giving it a miss.