Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ahoy Shipmates!
28 November 2012, 21:47,
Ahoy Shipmates!
Hello All,
My name is Steve and I’m very glad to be here. I’m Ex Royal Navy, Ex Lock Keeper, Ex Security Industry and presently working as a Prison Officer. My interests are Deer management, rifle shooting, traditional country skills and conservation and most importantly training my beloved Labradors to scent track.

My favourite Preppers are Cody Lundin and Maineman of Youtube fame, but the chap who tops it all for me is Jack Hargreaves a real gentleman of the country ways. Now if you remember old Jack then you must be about my age...lol!

Plenty more to tell you all, but I’m off to watch ‘UK Preppers’ so back soon for a chat.

Kindest regards Steve.F (aka SealDriver)
28 November 2012, 21:49,
RE: Ahoy Shipmates!
Welcome aboard mate.
28 November 2012, 21:51,
hello and welcome from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
28 November 2012, 21:52, (This post was last modified: 28 November 2012, 21:54 by NorthernRaider.)
(28 November 2012, 21:47)SealDriver Wrote: Hello All,
My name is Steve and I’m very glad to be here. I’m Ex Royal Navy, Ex Lock Keeper, Ex Security Industry and presently working as a Prison Officer. My interests are Deer management, rifle shooting, traditional country skills and conservation and most importantly training my beloved Labradors to scent track.

My favourite Preppers are Cody Lundin and Maineman of Youtube fame, but the chap who tops it all for me is Jack Hargreaves a real gentleman of the country ways. Now if you remember old Jack then you must be about my age...lol!

Plenty more to tell you all, but I’m off to watch ‘UK Preppers’ so back soon for a chat.

Cody Lundin and the wonderful Jack Hargreaves are / were Bushcraft or Wilderness experts not preppers in the sense genuinely accepted today. They have / had more akin with stuff like Bushcraft UK rather than preppers. You still very welcome on our community Smile
"" Say what you will the country side is still the only place where can settle down"" I remember that song being out the same time as " Messin about on the River" I loved OUT OF TOWN, Christ I'm getting old I remember when the dodgy Liberal MPs with strange sexual preferences was Jeremy Thorpe not Cyril Smith.

28 November 2012, 21:55,
welcome on board
28 November 2012, 21:56,
Hi buddy welcome
28 November 2012, 21:58,
well interestest s are about the same mate but only just remember the repeats of out of town lol

welcome aboard

b/d
28 November 2012, 22:05,
(28 November 2012, 21:52)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(28 November 2012, 21:47)SealDriver Wrote: Hello All,

Cody Lundin and the wonderful Jack Hargreaves are / were Bushcraft or Wilderness experts not preppers in the sense genuinely accepted today. They have / had more akin with stuff like Bushcraft UK rather than preppers. You still very welcome on our community Smile
"" Say what you will the country side is still the only place where can settle down"" I remember that song being out the same time as " Messin about on the River" I loved OUT OF TOWN, Christ I'm getting old I remember when the dodgy Liberal MPs with strange sexual preferences was Jeremy Thorpe not Cyril Smith.

Yes, although Cody Lundin has an interesting book out on urban survival in a post-SHTF situation. It's a follow up to "98.6 - the art of keeping your *ss alive".

Welcome from Scotland by the way, Sealdriver.

Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
28 November 2012, 22:06,
Hi and welcome from hampshire, you'll get good advice and their a really good bunch
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
28 November 2012, 22:15,
hello and welcome from norwichSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!