Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Justice at Last for SAS Man!
29 November 2012, 18:33,
Justice at Last for SAS Man!
Finally Justice and no thanks to Cameron...Now give this man his life back and go and find some real criminals!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20547557
29 November 2012, 18:52,
RE: Justice at Last for SAS Man!
Well said SealDriver - it was a disgrace that he was convicted in the first place.

Cameron won't have to look far to find real criminals - a quick glance round the Palace of Westminster would do that. Plenty of expenses swindling criminals there - funny how they can swindle thousands and except for the few examples that were made the rest of them got off pleading that it was a mistake. mmmm..... one rule for them and another for those of us who live in the real world. Angry
73 de
OSR

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government ~ Thomas Paine
29 November 2012, 18:55,
I hope he wins his appeal, it makes me sick that men as these are treated really shabbily.
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
29 November 2012, 18:56,
This poor man and his family have been through terrible times, military prison is real prison not like the crappy ones in public and private sector. This chap did nothing wrong! I so hope that this SAS gentleman can recover from this terrible betrayal by the Government who sent him to war.Angry
29 November 2012, 19:33,
I think it was a disgrace that he ended up in a cell in the first place,.. this country owes a lot to people like him,.. especialy as it wasnt him that packed the weapon in the first place,..and it wasnt unpacked till two years later.

Very pleased he is out and I wish him all the good luck in clearing his name,.. which I am sure will come to pass in the new year
A major part of survival is invisibility.
29 November 2012, 20:14,
ok this is going to piss alot of you of but,did he bring a fire arm with no fac into the uk or am i wrong.dont think it should be one law for one and not for another ,but before you all hunt me down i dont no the facts of this case
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
29 November 2012, 20:17,
(29 November 2012, 20:14)Barneyboy Wrote: ok this is going to piss alot of you of but,did he bring a fire arm with no fac into the uk or am i wrong.dont think it should be one law for one and not for another ,but before you all hunt me down i dont no the facts of this case

No he did not, his UNIT returned his loocker and luggage to the UK whilst he was already here dealing with the death of two of his colleagues and seeking medical care for himself. His injuries meant he had no reccollection of being awarded the pistol or asking his colleagues to send his stuff home. The army just as I know it to be is still ran by complete REMFs.

29 November 2012, 20:20,
(29 November 2012, 20:17)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(29 November 2012, 20:14)Barneyboy Wrote: ok this is going to piss alot of you of but,did he bring a fire arm with no fac into the uk or am i wrong.dont think it should be one law for one and not for another ,but before you all hunt me down i dont no the facts of this case

No he did not, his UNIT returned his loocker and luggage to the UK whilst he was already here dealing with the death of two of his colleagues and seeking medical care for himself. His injuries meant he had no reccollection of being awarded the pistol or asking his colleagues to send his stuff home. The army just as I know it to be is still ran by complete REMFs.

where to his home
29 November 2012, 20:22,
As I understand it the pistol was packed into his sealed kit box and shipped back to the UK when he was brought back to the UK following injury on duty, which resulted in memory loss. The box was searched 2 yeas later and the seal was unbroken during an incident relating to one of his mates. He wasn't even aware that the gun was there. His legal team advised him that if he pleaded guilty he would get a token sentence but if he was found guilty he was looking at time in prison. He pleaded guilty as advised and was sent to prison any way.

Think that about sums it up but Im open to being corrected.
73 de
OSR

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government ~ Thomas Paine
29 November 2012, 20:26,
(29 November 2012, 20:22)gary5wift Wrote: As I understand it the pistol was packed into his sealed kit box and shipped back to the UK when he was brought back to the UK following injury on duty, which resulted in memory loss. The box was searched 2 yeas later and the seal was unbroken during an incident relating to one of his mates. He wasn't even aware that the gun was there. His legal team advised him that if he pleaded guilty he would get a token sentence but if he was found guilty he was looking at time in prison. He pleaded guilty as advised and was sent to prison any way.

Think that about sums it up but Im open to being corrected.

well guys as i said didnt no the facts ,dont think he should of been nicked for that ,would of fort his CO would of explaned it for him