Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Londonistan Meet
1 December 2012, 02:57,
Londonistan Meet
Hello to all on the forum and specially to the preppers in Londonistan.

I realise we are all busy and occupied with the day-to-day but I would like to fix a day when we (Londonmistan preppers and any from outside) can meet up. I think it's high time we did in order to at least begin establishing some links if we click enough and begin building plans and strategies to our collective benefit. None of us would survive alone when the SHTF.

It would be good if we can set a day when we can all meet up some place neutral before the X'mas mania comes round.
I propose we meet on one of the following the dates: 8th, 9th, 22nd or 23rd December.

Thank you, All.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
1 December 2012, 09:37,
RE: Londonistan Meet
Hello,
I am good for any of those dates. Any idea where yo meet, Central London etc?
1 December 2012, 11:50,
yeah i will be up for a meet and i will pm you and tell you when im free
cheers
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
1 December 2012, 13:50,
Hello and thank you for responding, Gents.

I will wait to hear back from The Falcon and set the date.
Thanks for that great flexibility, Oggydoggy.

Central London seems a decent place to meet. All we need do is arrange the place.

Once dates are confirmed based on our collective availability, I will update on here but details will be sent via PM.

Thanks again.
1 December 2012, 16:59,
Hi, there are several decent, none tourist pubs near Trafalgar Sq where you can get a drink without first obtaining a morgage!
1 December 2012, 18:56,
(1 December 2012, 13:50)Mandlaka Wrote: Central London seems a decent place to meet.

Fer fooks sake in all my 56 years I NEVER EVER thought I would hear a prepper or survivalist say that !!!!!!!!!!

1 December 2012, 21:02,
If the boss will give me a day pass that close to Christmas I'm in.

Have you decided on a date yet? I need to apply in writing (in triplicate) 7 days before my requested day out Wink
2 December 2012, 00:37, (This post was last modified: 2 December 2012, 00:40 by Mandlaka.)
(1 December 2012, 18:56)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(1 December 2012, 13:50)Mandlaka Wrote: Central London seems a decent place to meet.

Fer fooks sake in all my 56 years I NEVER EVER thought I would hear a prepper or survivalist say that !!!!!!!!!!

I hear you, NR, but Oggydoggy is in Northern Londonabad, I am in Eastern Londonistan, Falcon is in some other area so central is the only equidistant place to meet up.
I don't like the thought but that is an area that I can make my way home from if something happened and I would not need the underground system. I am sure that is the same for the other gents - at least until we have someplace better to meet at which is away from the centre.
(2 December 2012, 00:37)Mandlaka Wrote:

I hear you, NR, but Oggydoggy is in Northern Londonabad, I am in Eastern Londonistan, Falcon is in some other area so central is the only equidistant place to meet up.
I don't like the thought but that is an area that I can make my way home from if something happened and I would not need the underground system. I am sure that is the same for the other gents - at least until we have someplace better to meet at which is away from the centre.

I had to laugh at your outburst.
You sounded so apoplectic...Big Grin
(1 December 2012, 21:02)BeardyMan Wrote: If the boss will give me a day pass that close to Christmas I'm in.

Have you decided on a date yet? I need to apply in writing (in triplicate) 7 days before my requested day out Wink

I will keep you all updated, Sir B, when we have the date sorted.
Would be good to see you if you can make.
2 December 2012, 09:59, (This post was last modified: 2 December 2012, 10:06 by Oggydoggy100.)

Well some of use have to work in Central London on occasion.
Hi, Just to make life easier I'll travel to where you decide to meet. No problem as I don't have to0 many commitment before Xmas. Lets try and get something off the ground.
2 December 2012, 10:18, (This post was last modified: 2 December 2012, 10:22 by NorthernRaider.)
(2 December 2012, 00:37)Mandlaka Wrote: I hear you, NR, but Oggydoggy is in Northern Londonabad, I am in Eastern Londonistan, Falcon is in some other area so central is the only equidistant place to meet up.

What is wrong with NORTH EAST LONDON say a pub near Kelvedon Hatch secret nuclear bunker Smile Convenience is not always the answer Smile
When I used to have regular meets with folks from the land without hope we used to meet up for the weekend at some water park or lido place norf of landan and camp there damned if I can remember its proper name but its a popular place for rallies and club events.