• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for the paranoid to bug out, heres the place to go
3 December 2012, 12:45,
Time for the paranoid to bug out, heres the place to go
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lypse.html

3 December 2012, 14:35,
RE: Time for the paranoid to bug out, heres the place to go
Good luck to the fools who choose to go there...Big Grin

Doing that is what will probably kill them...what a bunch of **()*&%$££$^&(*&!!!!
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
3 December 2012, 14:51,
bloody people, no wander sheep are easily led. it didnt take me two nights of REAL research to find out that 1 Mayans didnt have prophecy's. 2 there calender is the most accurate known to man and where ours runs for 365 days, there's runs for 3500 years. just means the calender restarts again. it is in fact the sumerian story of being that suggest that we were made by demi gods, and as the news of a 12th planet witch we have called planetx, its easy to suggest ufo's. idiots have blended two different story's and the sheeple arent even questioning it?
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 December 2012, 15:03,
That, Sir Wildman, is why such fools are called shee(ple).

That article is so very funny and I never cease to be amazed by the sheer stupidity and gullibility of such sheeple who surrender EVERYTHING to some so-called wise person or guide or whatever.
They forgot about the whole Jonestown thing along with Waco and others.

Such utter stupidity...
3 December 2012, 15:18,
Look at the tens of thousands of guillable fools Harold Camping conned into believing the earth was going to go mad May21st Last year !!

3 December 2012, 15:58,
LOLSmile

As I see it, the world carried on ticking...

There will be another such guru or leader or guide who will lead many more such fools to their ruin or deaths.

That laziness to take responsibility for themselves and for their own dependents really does leave me amused and amazed...! Maybe I need to prepare for more such idiocy.
Reality TV, eat your heart out!!! Big Grin
3 December 2012, 16:32,
no they are in the wrong place.......its up the mountain ....bout 5 mins from me.....i think
3 December 2012, 18:30,
Next biggy is going to be from Babylon guys, some amatur researcher working at the British Museum has discovered some doomsday message on a piece of Linear B clay tablet, wait for it, the World is going to end next Dec. so few we have another 12 months. Whats really strange is linear B was only ever used for recording food stores etc!
3 December 2012, 18:44,
well im digging a big hole just to make sure ,your all welcome to join me Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 December 2012, 20:03,
How has nobody else been stunned by the $1600 A NIGHT price tag for room rental?!?!?!?!?

Those people in that mountain village are going to be the next millionaires!!! That's crazy money for such a ridiculous thing!!! Well impressed on the villagers capitalising on such an opportunity. I'd rent out my garage as well, for ONLY $1000 per night....per sleeping bag!!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin