Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
One crash most of West London gridlocked
3 December 2012, 14:16,
One crash most of West London gridlocked
More evidence why city dwellers must not rely on the road network for their bug out plans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tions.html

3 December 2012, 14:19,
RE: One crash most of West London gridlocked
Roads only feature in my plans for when I am out of the built up areas.
I will only use them to aid in navigation...
Thanks for the idea of that from a few weeks ago.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
3 December 2012, 14:23,
young men and high powered cars....a disaster just waiting to happen!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 December 2012, 17:16,
What a depressing story. We are so f*cked!

On the other hand..First serious snow and ice of the winter hit Scotland today - barely a hiccup. Business as usual.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
3 December 2012, 18:16,
when they had the crash on the M5 near Taunton, that was it M5 shut in both directions.if you were behind the pile up, thats it, everything ground to a halt. like i said thats why i dont use motorways.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 December 2012, 18:21,
I used to see this all the time when I went to London to visit family. The M25 was the same at the weekend, full of twats showing off and messing around cruising and showing off and not giving a shit about other road users.

I would use the canals & rivers or the towpaths to bug out, you can get from Southampton, London and all the way up north along these old routes and the best thing is not many people even know about them. You can buy canal map books online and you can jump off one canal and follow another, no problem.Wink

Most counties have canals and even wales has a few.
6 December 2012, 12:05, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2012, 12:23 by bigpaul.)
i see the M5 was closed for 12 hours yesterday after a vehicle crash.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-20622008