Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
more immigrants coming
5 December 2012, 11:19,
more immigrants coming
someone please tell TPTB that Britain is FULL: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3625...rant-surge
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2012, 11:40,
RE: more immigrants coming
Revolution in the air? Let's hope so
5 December 2012, 11:46,
It's amazing the papers only ever concentrate on the people coming here & not on the number of people leaving. From what I read a few years ago (sorry no source to quote & I'm aware a lot changes over the space of a few years), more people emigrate then immigrate.
5 December 2012, 12:04,
White flight. Soon there won't be anywhere left to run.
5 December 2012, 12:54,
(5 December 2012, 11:46)Geordie_Rob Wrote: It's amazing the papers only ever concentrate on the people coming here & not on the number of people leaving. From what I read a few years ago (sorry no source to quote & I'm aware a lot changes over the space of a few years), more people emigrate then immigrate.

i think your wrong, the figure quoted is always net IMMIGRATION, and anyway its always the wrong people coming in and the good ones leaving.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2012, 13:34,
(5 December 2012, 12:54)bigpaul Wrote:
(5 December 2012, 11:46)Geordie_Rob Wrote: It's amazing the papers only ever concentrate on the people coming here & not on the number of people leaving. From what I read a few years ago (sorry no source to quote & I'm aware a lot changes over the space of a few years), more people emigrate then immigrate.

i think your wrong, the figure quoted is always net IMMIGRATION, and anyway its always the wrong people coming in and the good ones leaving.

Spot on Paul.

The ones with enough money and sense get out while they still can, and the scrounging scrotes invade at a far greater rate.

If more people we're leaving that arriving then we'd have a surplus of houses, rather than a shortage!

The figure quoted will just be the ones who come through the normal channels, that won't include the ones who sneak through the borders undetected. Well, I say undetected, even if we catch the fuckers they're taken back to calais and given another go in a day or two, until they finally make it here.

Hopefully anyone with any sense will vote UKIP, but society is now so diluted with effluence that this will never happen Sad
5 December 2012, 14:23,
think its hard to get a job now,imagine what its going to be like when these shitbags come here
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
5 December 2012, 14:38,
it was nigh impossible to find a job in the 90s especially if you were the wrong side of 40, probably 10 times worse now, thank goodness i'm over working age.
5 December 2012, 15:36,
(5 December 2012, 14:38)bigpaul Wrote: it was nigh impossible to find a job in the 90s especially if you were the wrong side of 40, probably 10 times worse now, thank goodness i'm over working age.

you dont seem over 65 mate ,and dont think they give a shit about immigrantscomeing over here with the crime and claiming this and that mate
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
5 December 2012, 15:41,
(5 December 2012, 15:36)Barneyboy Wrote:
(5 December 2012, 14:38)bigpaul Wrote: it was nigh impossible to find a job in the 90s especially if you were the wrong side of 40, probably 10 times worse now, thank goodness i'm over working age.

you dont seem over 65 mate ,and dont think they give a shit about immigrantscomeing over here with the crime and claiming this and that mate

i'm 64 years YOUNG BB but i certainly dont feel it or act it!Big Grin