Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wilderness Gathering West Knoyle 2013
6 December 2012, 19:46,
Wilderness Gathering West Knoyle 2013
I believe tickets are already for sale for the WG 2013 , for our new members its becoming also a place where BP and others gather to meet other preppers as well as to shop, barter, do courses and annoy me if I'm there Smile

http://www.wildernessgathering.co.uk/ticket.html

6 December 2012, 20:01,
RE: Wilderness Gathering West Knoyle 2013
Have I read it right that weekend entry gets you on all the courses? Or do you still pay the £10 per course?
6 December 2012, 20:13,
Dunno it looks a bit ambigous to me, I dont do the courses I go to meet other preppers like BP because I can do more in two hours face to face than I can in a month online or a year by radio. I just pay the £10 day fees cos i tend to stay in Frome Premier Inn Smile

6 December 2012, 20:18,
I just thought the courses might give me a bit more experience. Very limited at the minute so any chance to increase the grey matter is useful.
6 December 2012, 20:19,
found this

'WHATS NEW' page .....

Weekend ticket includes four days of woodland or open field camping with toilet and shower facilities, all the bushcraft courses and activities for all the family throughout the whole of the weekend, storytelling around the central camp fire......

IN ADVANCE:

Adult Weekend (16+) - £75

Child Weekend (6-15) - £30

Family Weekend - £190
(2 Adults/2 Children)

5 and Under - FREE

6 December 2012, 20:29,
Cheers bud.
7 December 2012, 00:57,
Looks good. I thought you were gonna post something northern where I'd need a passport to attend NR.
Defo look into this. All practice is a step forward in my eyes
7 December 2012, 09:40,
(7 December 2012, 00:57)Tezauzz Wrote: Looks good. I thought you were gonna post something northern where I'd need a passport to attend NR.
Defo look into this. All practice is a step forward in my eyes

I'm only posting info for the general community to take advantage of, the WG tends to be Big Pauls baby cos he is in that region, I'm no longer organising RVs myself.
NR

7 December 2012, 10:33,
(6 December 2012, 20:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: Dunno it looks a bit ambigous to me, I dont do the courses I go to meet other preppers like BP because I can do more in two hours face to face than I can in a month online or a year by radio. I just pay the £10 day fees cos i tend to stay in Frome Premier Inn Smile

Oddly, I think I'll be staying at the Frome Premier Inn as well. How about anyone else? I think the whole forum might end up there!

Thanks NR!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 December 2012, 10:39,
The Resteraunt is very good, but be careful cos the place is a git to find as its so new it doesnt register on many satnavs. I like the place cos its halfway tween the WG and where I get to go and play with lots of guns.