• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Those Naugty Israelis
7 December 2012, 13:12,
Those Naugty Israelis
Mossad strike againBig Grin

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...lture.html
7 December 2012, 15:10,
RE: Those Naugty Israelis
did you read the line where is says the vulture was placed under arrest LOL wonder how they will question it !Huh
7 December 2012, 15:20,
You have to remember that any incursion onto Israeli territory is deemed as acts of terror / war by the Israelis, but when its them going illegally into other countrys territory its called " Self Defence" Smile

7 December 2012, 15:25,
Because of what happened to the jews in WW2 they think they can do anything they want for ever more thats the feeling i get from them.
7 December 2012, 15:31,
(7 December 2012, 15:25)David075 Wrote: Because of what happened to the jews in WW2 they think they can do anything they want for ever more thats the feeling i get from them.

Struggly to word a reply to that that neither agreeing or against, I dont believe todays Israelis have the right to play that card any more but they keep trying, but sadly they do appear to have learned much from their nazi oppressors when it comes to dealing with Palestinians.

I see no difference between the Warsaw ghetto and Gaza in the way the defenceless get bombed shelled, starved, isolated.

But in fairness the Pallies still deny the Israelis the right to statehood.

7 December 2012, 15:57,
Main difference between Gaza and The Warsaw ghetto is the Israelis don't just line Arabs up agains a wall and shoot them, well not the last time I was in Gaza. Israel pulled out of Gaza completely some years back in 2005. Most of the infrastructure left by the Israelis was trashed. Then Palestinain Authority start lobbing missles over the border. They could bring in missles, but not feed their own people. That is why there is a blockade to stop weapons getting in. Why do you think most Egyptians dod not want HAMAS in their back yard. Look what is happening now in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood. Both mentined organization have close links.