Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Massive New Object Moving Toward Earth Now? – Jupiter Struck in September
9 December 2012, 23:30,
Breaking: Massive New Object Moving Toward Earth Now? – Jupiter Struck in September
NASA’s Stereo Behind HI-2 Camera shows some startling footage as an amazing discovery has been found.

A massive object with a tail appears to be moving toward earth at a rapid rate. “This does not look like the typical Sun Grazer coming in as it is in a very different path” states the maker of the video.

This object has been captured by NASA equipment over the last several weeks.

However, NASA has made recent announcements downplaying any doomsday type event. In the coming days we should be able to spot the object on NASA’s HI-1 Stereo Ahead Camera.

Although this could be nothing, it is worth noting as we approach the December 21 doomsday hysteria.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/08/massiv...earth-now/
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
9 December 2012, 23:34,
RE: Breaking: Massive New Object Moving Toward Earth Now? – Jupiter Struck in September
ooops,.. well at least we may be able to save on Christmas cards
A major part of survival is invisibility.
9 December 2012, 23:35, (This post was last modified: 9 December 2012, 23:38 by Prepper1.)
RE: Breaking: Massive New Object Moving Toward Earth Now? – Jupiter Struck in September
Is it me or do we seem to be experiencing more asteroids and or comets recently?

Lets just hope this one is a nothing and a nobody...
Its something to keep an eye on though, as we can assume that tptb wont inform us of any e.l.e. if one is going to happen.

The best we can hope for is a leak of information by some kind soul.
9 December 2012, 23:55, (This post was last modified: 9 December 2012, 23:56 by Highlander.)
(9 December 2012, 23:35)Prepper1 Wrote: Is it me or do we seem to be experiencing more asteroids and or comets recently?

Lets just hope this one is a nothing and a nobody...
Its something to keep an eye on though, as we can assume that tptb wont inform us of any e.l.e. if one is going to happen.

The best we can hope for is a leak of information by some kind soul.

I think that much of this is because of the prediction,... I bet if there was no prediction on the 21st, then this video would not have seen the light of day, there are bits and pieces flying around space all the time, even close calls, normaly these would make headlines

Its popular at the moment for some people and some media to use the prediction as a way of getting noticed/selling newspapers/airing a story,...it will be simular during the days after the predicted date has passed,... just different........... I hope...Smile
`wouldnt` make headlines
A major part of survival is invisibility.
10 December 2012, 00:01,
Its got my eyebrows raised that's all for now, just the one that means hmmmmm.....I'm watching you....
10 December 2012, 00:26,
this was seen in 1987....... P1....verified i should say........when your fu,ked your fu.ked.....but there,s a party at my place ALL the rice or pasta you can eat with any topping you can think of.....and me on drums singing along to "can,t get enough of your love " bad co ............you will be glad to drown ......and fast..if my druming don,t get you my singing Will
10 December 2012, 11:50,
Found an updated data entry for that comet thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9FAnlNCf...ation_2569
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 December 2012, 12:13,
Cool. The MSG is at mine on the 21st for my End of the World party!
10 December 2012, 13:13,
(10 December 2012, 12:13)BeardyMan Wrote: Cool. The MSG is at mine on the 21st for my End of the World party!

WOO!!! I'll be there.

If we survive, then we'll have a house warming and bunker digging when we complete the house sale.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 December 2012, 17:10,
Had a chat to an astronomer friend about this, it's 2012DA14, is its posh name.

Due to go between earth and geosynchronous orbit 15th Feb 2013 about 19.23 Our time- might hit, might miss- 45m across- would go phut with a 1km crater, and a 150db bang.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.