Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hello from west coast scotland
12 December 2012, 16:23,
hello from west coast scotland
hi everyone. having watched doomsday preppers and searching google i came across you friendly lot! been thinking about prepping for a while and finally got my finger out and made a start. i'll not go into it too much here, i'll put my new found hobby in the "What have you done towards your prep?" section. look forward to chatting to you all on here. cheers, davey.
12 December 2012, 16:32,
RE: hello from west coast scotland
Hi DWA welcome to the forum
12 December 2012, 16:33,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
12 December 2012, 16:34,
Hello and Welcome. I think you will find we are far from Doomsday Preppers here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 December 2012, 16:38,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
12 December 2012, 16:40,
hello and welcome, from Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 December 2012, 17:24,
(12 December 2012, 16:34)Skean Dhude Wrote: Hello and Welcome. I think you will find we are far from Doomsday Preppers here.

thanks. HAHA. yes i know sd. its just that program that got me thinking.

12 December 2012, 17:26,
Hello and Welcome from the East Coast!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
12 December 2012, 17:32,
Welcome to the site dude! be sure to read the articles on the main page and old forum threads, both are crammed full of excellent info!

enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask any questions!
12 December 2012, 17:44,
(12 December 2012, 17:32)Hrusai Wrote: Welcome to the site dude! be sure to read the articles on the main page and old forum threads, both are crammed full of excellent info!

enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask any questions!

i've been lurking for the past couple of weeks so yeah i've had a good read through. thanks.