Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ELF, GWEN Towers, and HAARP Connection
22 December 2012, 14:51,
ELF, GWEN Towers, and HAARP Connection
Now whilst not fully prep related, I found this article to be both interesting and thought provoking.

If you remember we have discussed before peoples weird behaviors and couldn't really figure out why they would be behaving like that.

Also the U.S. guns for flu shot vaccinations program I thought was a weird one, who'd think of exchanging a gun for a flue shot... well this article explains the why... maybe....

definitely interesting reading if your a conspiracy type.

Maybe not if your not.

But I betcha didn't know we too in the u.k. have a harp station did you?

http://worldtruth.tv/elf-gwen-towers-and...onnection/
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
22 December 2012, 16:22,
RE: ELF, GWEN Towers, and HAARP Connection
Thank you Prepper 1 for this, There is a great deal of material around about HAARP and other Electro magnetic devices. I've read quite a lot of articles on the web in the past four or five years. It is possibly controlled by the New World Order whoever they may be. I've read many articles with so many different ideas. I believe it is possible the NWO is out there but I am not certain who they are or whether they are strong enough to rule the World at the moment. It seems to me that there might be more than one NWO vying for sufficient power and technology to take over the World. Kenneth Eames.
22 December 2012, 16:27,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18PtOXrzDVE
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
22 December 2012, 20:07,
nothing to add to ken,s post....... word for word.....i agree
22 December 2012, 21:01,
defo agree there is a secretive group out there the new world order,a new world order,someones new world order,if anyone knew the full picture and was going to say,they would not be around very long.
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
22 December 2012, 21:46, (This post was last modified: 22 December 2012, 21:48 by MikeAlpha3041.)
(22 December 2012, 21:01)TheFalcon Wrote: defo agree there is a secretive group out there the new world order,a new world order,someones new world order,if anyone knew the full picture and was going to say,they would not be around very long.

Try David Icke..... they won't bump him otherwise it'll validate his (and other's) theory/claims.

On HAARP - Menwith Hill near Harrogate

MA

(22 December 2012, 21:46)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote:
(22 December 2012, 21:01)TheFalcon Wrote: defo agree there is a secretive group out there the new world order,a new world order,someones new world order,if anyone knew the full picture and was going to say,they would not be around very long.

Try David Icke..... they won't bump him otherwise it'll validate his (and other's) theory/claims.

On HAARP - Menwith Hill near Harrogate

PS: Look out for a book, I think its called - Silent Weapons for a Silent War.

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.