Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from Scotland
29 December 2012, 22:44,
Hello from Scotland
Hello all.
I'm from the ever dreich mountains of Scotland. I'd describe myself as having a healthy interest in Prepping, that is to say I am prepared enough to cope with the everyday emergencies that can happen to us all. However I have no long term plans for bugging in or out.

I decided to sign up here as I recently had an expeience that showed me I still have much to learn and made me realise I could benifit from the advice and opinions of my peers. I am essentially here to learn from those of you who are much more experienced than I am.

If you read this far then thank you for listening to me, if there is anything you would like to know about me dont hesitate to ask. Smile

Red.
29 December 2012, 22:46,
RE: Hello from Scotland
Hi welcome to the forum neighbor,... I am also from the Highlands
A major part of survival is invisibility.
29 December 2012, 23:06,
(29 December 2012, 22:46)Highlander Wrote: Hi welcome to the forum neighbor,... I am also from the Highlands

Thank you. Nice to know there is one "local" on here. Wink
30 December 2012, 01:46,
hi, welcome from northeast england
30 December 2012, 01:57,
Hi redeemer,

Also in the Highlands. Welcome.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
30 December 2012, 04:14,
Welcome from newcastle
30 December 2012, 11:13,
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Red.
30 December 2012, 11:30,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmilehas anyone noticed that the scots are becoming more and more on this site ,think they are trying to invadeSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
30 December 2012, 13:54,
Hello and Welcome. Hope you can share your experience here. We could all learn from real life.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 December 2012, 14:09,
hello from wales...welcome