Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snows on the way.
11 January 2013, 19:11,
snows on the way.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3700...on-the-way
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2013, 20:19,
RE: snows on the way.
Just watched the three day forcast, and didnt really see a lot of snow on that forcast,...at least not four inches
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 January 2013, 20:45,
Will not effect us.....we are ready for almost anything....if its coming...bring it on
11 January 2013, 21:49,
I'm going to be fine if we get snow over the next few days/weeks,I have plenty of wood and coal for heating, and if I'm out and about, I have thermal gloves,hats and vests.Bring on blizzards i say
12 January 2013, 19:21,
As much as I want all this snow...and more....I hate how I'm beyond belief about it now.

Best (coldest) winter in 100 years.......BS!!!! Not going to happen. With all this snow ready to shut down the UK......BS!!!!

We've had rain, and lots of it.

As much as I want this to be true, I can't believe I'll be out on the snow any time soon!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
12 January 2013, 22:19,
To be honest I think the days of realy cold/bad winters are a thing of the past,... even the winter a couple of years ago that was colder than many in recent years was not realy cold compaired with what we had when we were kids

You are right, the coldest winter in a 100 years,... no way, we may get cold spells, but thats it

Personaly I am quiet happy with cold, frosty, bright sunny days,..those will do me perfectly well,..I dont like snow because I have to drive some very dodgy roads all day
A major part of survival is invisibility.