Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
antibiotic armageddon
24 January 2013, 18:35,
RE: antibiotic armageddon
(24 January 2013, 18:31)Barneyboy Wrote: very true BLOODY TB is back cause some dirty git from some were brought it back its not on Angry

good day, Barneyboy its about time you woke up!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2013, 19:06,
(24 January 2013, 18:35)bigpaul Wrote:
(24 January 2013, 18:31)Barneyboy Wrote: very true BLOODY TB is back cause some dirty git from some were brought it back its not on Angry

good day, Barneyboy its about time you woke up!Big GrinBig Grin

aways been awake mate just have some other veiws that up set some people ,but i love my country and dont like it getting shat on by johnny foreigner , and MPs and rich twats that are selling it for 30 pieces of silver pal thats allSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 January 2013, 19:10,
(24 January 2013, 19:06)Barneyboy Wrote: aways been awake mate just have some other veiws that up set some people ,but i love my country and dont like it getting shat on by johnny foreigner , and MPs and rich twats that are selling it for 30 pieces of silver pal thats allSmile

it was a joke mateBig Grin couldnt agree with you more!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2013, 19:13,
(24 January 2013, 19:10)bigpaul Wrote:
(24 January 2013, 19:06)Barneyboy Wrote: aways been awake mate just have some other veiws that up set some people ,but i love my country and dont like it getting shat on by johnny foreigner , and MPs and rich twats that are selling it for 30 pieces of silver pal thats allSmile

it was a joke mateBig Grin couldnt agree with you more!

yeah i no you was jokeing mate i do try to make that clear mate, just cant put that in wriiting buddy dont ever think we have disagreed Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 January 2013, 19:49,
(24 January 2013, 19:13)Barneyboy Wrote: dont ever think we have disagreed Smile

nope, dont think so.