Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is what pisses me off
24 January 2013, 21:39,
this is what pisses me off
call me left wing if you like but this is how the PTB treat heros.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/j...r-benefits
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 January 2013, 21:59,
RE: this is what pisses me off
We pay our taxes to run the dwp, its about time we get to choose how its ran
24 January 2013, 22:24, (This post was last modified: 24 January 2013, 22:26 by Straight Shooter.)
its as if he has become negitive or zero value and a drain on resourses if thats not enough lets try and rob him at the same time IN FULL VIEW spect harry would fair much better...he could go on the talk shows and discribe how he go,s to the loo and have it splashed all over the paper,s....the only difference would be big bucks for the interviews ....and he gets to keep his dignity aswell bloody crazy....maybe they want the money back for the cost of his training, money might be tight and cutbacks are everywhere ....BUT LETS NOT FORGET WHO CAUSED ALL OF THIS....

LIFT UP YOUR EYES AND SEE
24 January 2013, 22:33,
Why should someones Wife be paid to help them? Fair enough - if he needed help and had to pay for a carer - he has been assessed as not needing it and it is his wife - not someone he has to pay.

That sense of entitlement is what pisses me off.
24 January 2013, 22:44,
(24 January 2013, 22:33)BDG Wrote: Why should someones Wife be paid to help them?

I dont see why not,... if I was injured, I would much prefer my wife to care for me, than I would want a stranger,.. the stranger would be paid to do the service,.... so why not the wife?
A major part of survival is invisibility.
24 January 2013, 22:46,
(24 January 2013, 22:33)BDG Wrote: Why should someones Wife be paid to help them? Fair enough - if he needed help and had to pay for a carer - he has been assessed as not needing it and it is his wife - not someone he has to pay.

That sense of entitlement is what pisses me off.

he faught for the UK got hurt too time for the UK and now you say why should we help him!!!
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 January 2013, 22:53,
(24 January 2013, 22:46)Barneyboy Wrote: he faught for the UK got hurt too time for the UK and now you say why should we help him!!!

It has been medically determined he does not need help.
24 January 2013, 22:56,
I have been, blessed by meeting alot of boyo,s around here who served in the falklands, afganistan,
injuries limbs gone none of them not one are scroungers..they are a determined to get on with their lives and do not complain and want or ask for hand outs and its not just welsh boys this is true all over the UK...if they can work THEY WILL WORK so i hold them in highest regard..what i expect from everyone else is the same plain and simple....i expect better much better from ANY goverment at any time...in fact i demand it
24 January 2013, 22:56,
(24 January 2013, 22:44)Highlander Wrote: I dont see why not,... if I was injured, I would much prefer my wife to care for me, than I would want a stranger,.. the stranger would be paid to do the service,.... so why not the wife?

Dignity, sanctity or marriage, possible conflict of interest, possibility of fraud, the idea that the state is more of an important provider of care than the family...
24 January 2013, 22:59,
I can assure you that these guys wouldnt want help of any kind if they had the choice, they just see a tour in a war zone as just their job,... no different from any other job in the country,.. they only except help if there is no way they can look after themselves.

If our political masters can pay themselves hundreds of pounds a week for bonus claims, then they should be willing to pass laws that insure that help is payed for,..for who ever is able to do the caring
A major part of survival is invisibility.