Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactiical belt plus all pouches, NEW , Free to good home
28 January 2013, 21:01,
Tactiical belt plus all pouches, NEW , Free to good home
Yup I still have a full set of belt order black cordura belts and pouches including pistol, magazine, radio, cuffs, GP etc, sitting in my office, all brand new all unused still waiting for a new home and they are free.

Collect only.
NR

24 February 2013, 12:21,
RE: Tactiical belt plus all pouches, NEW , Free to good home
(28 January 2013, 21:01)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yup I still have a full set of belt order black cordura belts and pouches including pistol, magazine, radio, cuffs, GP etc, sitting in my office, all brand new all unused still waiting for a new home and they are free.

Collect only.
NR

Tha sounds like my kind of deal.... where do I go to collect?
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
24 February 2013, 12:39,
(24 February 2013, 12:21)Northumbriman Wrote:
(28 January 2013, 21:01)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yup I still have a full set of belt order black cordura belts and pouches including pistol, magazine, radio, cuffs, GP etc, sitting in my office, all brand new all unused still waiting for a new home and they are free.

Collect only.
NR

Tha sounds like my kind of deal.... where do I go to collect?

County Durham

24 February 2013, 12:43,
I am in Prudhoe just over the border. Where in Durham would I need to go?
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
24 February 2013, 13:19, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2013, 13:22 by NorthernRaider.)
Well seeing we dont know each other prolly best if I met you at the services off J 61 at Bowburn if thats OK with you?

One black tactical belt and nine brand new pouches of various types set aside for the gent from northumberland.

24 February 2013, 13:23,
bugger
24 February 2013, 13:26,
(24 February 2013, 13:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: Well seeing we dont know each other prolly best if I met you at the services off J 61 at Bowburn if thats OK with you?

One black tactical belt and nine brand new pouches of various types set aside for the gent from northumberland.

That'd be fine. I work Monday to Friday. I can either do next weekend or an evening. I will probably have the family in tow.
24 February 2013, 13:33,
(24 February 2013, 13:26)Northumbriman Wrote:
(24 February 2013, 13:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: Well seeing we dont know each other prolly best if I met you at the services off J 61 at Bowburn if thats OK with you?

That'd be fine. I work Monday to Friday. I can either do next weekend or an evening. I will probably have the family in tow.

Just PM me and we can meet one evening if thats OK with you.

24 February 2013, 13:36, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2013, 13:38 by Northumbriman.)
(24 February 2013, 13:33)NorthernRaider Wrote:

Ok no problem.

(24 February 2013, 13:33)NorthernRaider Wrote:

Ok no problem.
24 February 2013, 13:42,
I'm just sorry I'm not further north any time or I could have met you further up your way, its seems a long drive for you for only a very brief stopover.