Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MALI
29 January 2013, 13:29,
MALI
David Cameron is sleep walking into another "Islamic Adventure"!!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ement.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 January 2013, 14:30,
RE: MALI
sleepwalking into WW3
29 January 2013, 14:39,
(29 January 2013, 14:30)David075 Wrote: sleepwalking into WW3

well, how would you feel if all these foreign troops ended up in our country? you'd feel like you'd been invaded, right? its about time ALL governments stopped interfering in other countries business-let them get on with it by themselves whatever the result! we should only interfere if BRITISH people are at risk, or BRITISH territory has been invaded, otherwise stay out of it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 January 2013, 15:00,
This could be the start of something .
With them depleting the armed forces over here to such an extent we are literally unable to defend our self.
Imagine my friends what would happen if the u.k. and our nearest neighbor France were heavily into a conflict in Africa...
Who would come to our rescue if say the channel tunnel were bombed or we suffered some big incident such as a dirty bomb?
We've already said we don't have enough police to cope.
Imagine thousands of front line troops gone to Mali or some such place...
Would we suddenly have to call upon the u.n.'s help?
What if all our troops are in Africa and the Argies invade the Falklands again?
Would we give them up?
Imagine Dizzy Daves support if he re took the Falklands with u.n. troops...
Imagine the wave of patriotism, just as the country needs it.
Imagine, who'd then say no to a closer tie with Europe.
Far fetched?
Maybe.
Lets wait and see.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
29 January 2013, 15:04,
(29 January 2013, 15:00)Prepper1 Wrote: This could be the start of something .
With them depleting the armed forces over here to such an extent we are literally unable to defend our self.
Imagine my friends what would happen if the u.k. and our nearest neighbor France were heavily into a conflict in Africa...
Who would come to our rescue if say the channel tunnel were bombed or we suffered some big incident such as a dirty bomb?
We've already said we don't have enough police to cope.
Imagine thousands of front line troops gone to Mali or some such place...
Would we suddenly have to call upon the u.n.'s help?
What if all our troops are in Africa and the Argies invade the Falklands again?
Would we give them up?
Imagine Dizzy Daves support if he re took the Falklands with u.n. troops...
Imagine the wave of patriotism, just as the country needs it.
Far fetched?
Maybe.
Lets wait and see.
nope, UN wouldnt come to our aid, we are White British, not some poor, deprived black or asian backward shithole of a country with lots of OIL reserves! dont look for help in that direction cos it wont be coming!
29 January 2013, 16:00, (This post was last modified: 29 January 2013, 16:00 by Straight Shooter.)
NO NO NO NO NO.....its just the plan for WW3 now leave dave alone ....he,s trying to save us all from the imaginary bad guys ...its for our protection and our countries interests.....wait up...we might get some WMDs thrown in for good measure....be patient

What a guy
29 January 2013, 16:19,
No doubt our troops are over there because miss cameron wants some new diamonds or gold
29 January 2013, 19:18,
Less of that, you all know we want nothing in return and it just because of iur good nature we're sending troops in...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
29 January 2013, 19:25,
(29 January 2013, 15:04)bigpaul Wrote:
(29 January 2013, 15:00)Prepper1 Wrote: This could be the start of something .
Far fetched?
Maybe.
Lets wait and see.
nope, UN wouldnt come to our aid, we are White British, not some poor, deprived black or asian backward shithole of a country with lots of OIL reserves! dont look for help in that direction cos it wont be coming!

Having said that, we do have a lot of oil, so an American invasion would be pretty plausible haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
30 January 2013, 10:19,
well he is sending up to 400 troops there just after cutting 5000 hold on the last time he cut troop he sent ship and aircraft to libya!! do i see a pattern here ? cut troops and distract by sending them off to war! what a prat! and didnt the americans send only 400 advisors to vietnam in the 1950s