Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/2/13 More crazy weather....as if you hadn't guessed.
5 February 2013, 23:22,
4/2/13 More crazy weather....as if you hadn't guessed.
Check it out. More nuts weather.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2Jw60tyIB
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 February 2013, 23:40,
RE: 4/2/13 More crazy weather....as if you hadn't guessed.
East Anglia has a nice dusting of snow ATM
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
5 February 2013, 23:49,
Just got home temperature has dropped in london
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
6 February 2013, 00:39,
Here in Taunton we have CRAZY winds outside. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to hear about MANY trees falling in the wind. If houses were losing tiles and stuff like that, I'd be unshocked. It really is pretty heavy out there at the moment.
6 February 2013, 08:39,
Our wind finaly drop during the night, but it remains damn cold,....still no snow for us, other than on high ground
A major part of survival is invisibility.
6 February 2013, 09:07,
No snow settled here, It tried to though. Now it is just damn cold
6 February 2013, 12:13,
There is something seriously screwed up about our weather system at the moment!

The other day, it was 15 degrees, 5 days before that, it was -3 and the ground still had snow on it. Now, it's 2 degrees outside with gale force winds.

I'd hate for this to happen, but I have a weird feeling that there is a shift going on, like in the film The Day After Tomorrow, but not that extreme. I know the government wouldn't tell us if this was happening, but I could imagine them keeping it quiet and just 'seeing how it pans out'. It could be the magnetic shift readjusting, or it could be any number of things like that. But for me, there is something seriously screwed up about this weather we're experiencing.
6 February 2013, 12:15,
dusting of snow on Dartmoor yesterday, Tors were covered in it. very cold here today with heavy gusts of wind.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 February 2013, 12:21,
Yesterday was windy and cold for us. Today is nice, sunny and crisp! Only 3C though.
Failure is always an option.
6 February 2013, 17:48,
Interesting bit of 'education' from the weatherman the other evening regarding the shift of the upper atmosphere winds or jet stream. Apparently the changing temperature at the North Pole causes this jet stream to wander off the course it has been using of late which in turn causes our weather to change. So the bigger the temperature change the larger the deviation in jet stream course. The temperature change referred to, if memory serves, was a small increase in human terms but enough to make things happen. So I would think that a cooling would encourage it to go back to where it was before.
As it would seem that this is a primal force we will have to learn to adapt and survive whatever gets thrown our way.