Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the collapse of the west continues
7 February 2013, 10:05,
And the collapse of the west continues
Look at the state of this in greece the birthplace of democracy, then think about this situation getting worse as the economies of the other states gets worse, now add to this millions of Romanians and Hungarians just waiting for September when they can come here and claim benefits and houses.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2K8k3FRXT

7 February 2013, 14:08,
RE: And the collapse of the west continues
On RT today there was a piece about people being hurt and trampled and fighting for food parcels in Greece. When people start to fight for food handouts, how long before they start to attack and raid shops? I believe we are going to see armed resistance before long, as the people in Greece have nothing left to lose.
I wish them well
7 February 2013, 14:23, (This post was last modified: 7 February 2013, 14:24 by NorthernRaider.)
TH in parts of Spain communities of ordinary but desperate Spanish people have taken to siezing Supermarkets by force and distributing the foods siezed to the desperate locals. Not common criminal looters but entire desperate normally law abidding Spanish folks.

And in the UK 6 new food banks open up every few weeks, the numbers of British homeless families still grows and the governments answer is to invite a couple of million impoverished eastern europeans to come here in Sept!!

7 February 2013, 14:40,
I think if September isn't the start, it'll be a catalyst for something.

Just what only time will tell.

I mean, you don't know if the ptb want the system to collapse.

That'd certainly help, tens of thousands of migrants, claiming and taking housing.

Its as plain as the nose on your face to everybody, Britain is a sinking ship and to stop and pick up passengers while your sinking is not a good idea.

Who knows, they play the cards so close to their chest it's hard to see what they're after for the long run.

We can only plan and look out for ourselves.

Times are certainly starting to get interesting all right.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
7 February 2013, 14:58,
I think the collapse actually started in 2008 with the banking crisis, its just gethering momentum, EG those items I have listed below and also the fact that now we also face a 3 p in the pound increase in income tax just to finish us off plus more cuts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets...z2KDgQZ83O

No point any more in encouraging preppers to move out the cities, thats one dead horse that has been totally flogged.

7 February 2013, 15:04,
(7 February 2013, 14:40)Prepper1 Wrote: Who knows, they play the cards so close to their chest it's hard to see what they're after for the long run.

That's an odd thing to say. It seems very clear what they want. They don't want the EU, they want the UoE. The European Union suggests people in Europe uniting. While the UoE (Unification of Europe) is a singular sovereignty state. One government, covering one nation. The US has plural states, and each one is recognised as sovereign, under one banner. But they are recognised as one nation. The UoE (an S13 original expression...but probably commonly used, knowing my luck) will be a single organisation with one law, removing the boarders of the EU and converting that into a singular super-country "Europe".

We all knew that was their plan ages ago. But changing things around is just what we knew was coming.

The only way the UK can survive, would be to remove totally from the EU, or we need to give up, and resign all posts that separate us from the rest of the EU. We'd have to remove all organisations that make us more attractive a settlement than anywhere else. Namely, remove benefits, remove free housing, remove the NHS, and the alike.

Either we give in to the EU or we remove ourselves. We, as a nation and as a country, cannot exist as a member of the dictatorial state that we never wanted to be a part of.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 February 2013, 15:13,
we as a nation fought 2 world wars to stop people who wanted to rule Europe, we have now been taken over without a shot being fired.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 February 2013, 15:18,
(7 February 2013, 15:13)bigpaul Wrote: we as a nation fought 2 world wars to stop people who wanted to rule Europe, we have now been taken over without a shot being fired.
Seems the pen really is mightier than the sword...or the gun.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 February 2013, 16:33,
The United States of Europe is growing ever closer. Thanks to the majority of the British politicians we are heading fast in this direction. Time to think seriously about it. UKIP seem to be the only political party that we can vote for to get us out of this mess. Kenneth Eames.