Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How UNsafe is our food ( Beef lasagne is 99% horse)
7 February 2013, 20:19,
How UNsafe is our food ( Beef lasagne is 99% horse)
Y'know I'm not bothered about eating horse, but what actually bothers me is with many of the big companies like Findus / Birdseye and other you have absolutely no idea what sorts of shit they are feeding you, hell it could be ground up humans from bloody Africa or Russia for all you know. with the horsemeat issue is such large quantities the problem is many horses are treated with drugs and chems that ARE harmful to people.

Soylent green was supposed to be bleeding fiction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2KDgQZ83O

7 February 2013, 20:33,
RE: How UNsafe is our food ( Beef lasagne is 99% horse)
That's fair punishment for being fecking lazy and buying a pre-made lasagne.
7 February 2013, 21:18,
In all fairness it's not just lazy people who buy ready meals, sometimes single parents who work full time and spend an hour travelling each way then have to do home works and bathe their kids and get them into bed on time as well as doing all the housework plus the little bits of prepping they can fit in and then all they can be bothered to do is have a quick ready meal
7 February 2013, 21:46,
Actually, horsemeat (excuse me while I vomit!) in your food is the least of your problems. Did you read the articles about people finding hypo needles and I think it was a finger in their food. Good old Tesco strikes again!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
7 February 2013, 22:04,
Horse meat is quiet nice, I have no problem with that, but of course we should be getting what we are paying for, I think there should be a lot of criminal charges going around,... but somehow I doubt it
A major part of survival is invisibility.
7 February 2013, 23:13,
Didn'y you know Angus burger isn't beef. It's the horses name!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 February 2013, 23:13,
(7 February 2013, 23:13)Scythe13 Wrote: Didn'y you know Angus burger isn't beef. It's the horses name!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
A major part of survival is invisibility.
8 February 2013, 09:34,
Heard a report on BBC Radio4 saying......one companies beef lasagne was 60%-100% horse meat! I'd be well annoyed about that!!! What about the pasta bits?!?!?!?!?!?!?

AND THE CHEESE!!!! WHAT ABOUT MY CHEESE????!?!??!!!!!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 February 2013, 09:43,
Magic radio reckon todays racing at Sedgefield should be called Beef Racing!!! Smile

8 February 2013, 09:43,
i have no problem eating horse meat as long as its labelled as such! dont eat supermarket crap meat anyway, better to eat decent-if a tad more expensive-meat than eat supermarket processed pap!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.