Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
7 February 2013, 22:17,
Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
well as mentioned in another thread...im up for meeting any preppers in the North east area soon !! this Sunday soon !! i thought if i said lets do it in two weeks etc then peeps may say yes i will etc then drop out ......so this is intentionally a short notice thing.....it will be in a service station and id be okay for a couple of hours .......so if your interested in this "initial meeting " then PM me .....ideally the afternoon about 3 to 5pm period....cheers guys..............and gals too ! ! ! RW
7 February 2013, 23:33,
RE: Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
I have seen this before,.....I take it you mean North East England, not around Aberdeen...Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
8 February 2013, 10:44,
RW if the normal apathy strikes you know where my place is so your welcome any time.

8 February 2013, 17:53,
Sorry i meant to say North East England ...your welcome to join us...or me ! if your up for a long drive Highlander ! lol....and thats good to know Mr.NR.....ive got something for you mate so will call up soon ! and on Sunday the meet can be either Washington services or Durham services (both on the A1m) its up to you folks.! and i will deffo turn up as i keep my word ....so no one will have a wasted journey and vice versa...cheers RW
8 February 2013, 20:20,
If you make it the sunday after (next week) il be able to make it, i have to pick my kid up from berwick this sunday (he has fortnightly visits) and unfortunately its this week.
9 February 2013, 00:06,
im up for meeting up sometime but sadly this is too short notice for me Sad
Winter is coming
9 February 2013, 11:00,
Okay, hmm.....so my short notice thing is too short notice which is okay by me...so what about a week tommorow ,sunday 17th Feb. at one of the two service stations mentioned ...tommorows meet is now off......thinking same time on afternoon...so let me know if this works for you lot...or other suggestions cheers RW
9 February 2013, 11:50,
im working next weekend Sad
Winter is coming
9 February 2013, 12:01, (This post was last modified: 9 February 2013, 12:07 by NorthernRaider.)
RW, Deceased, Equine, Flogging spring to mind.

RW your probably better off just drpping in here any time, I often get visits from preppers like SD, Binary , AL etc, You will find you can give 3 months, 6 months and even a years notice but they still wont turn out, took me years to realise this, SD found out the same last year and Scythe found pretty much the same as well. We are better off just letting each other know if we are attending events like the WG or Green fayres or countty shows then if any one else is going they can give you a shout.

9 February 2013, 12:08,
I can make it next week, just let me know when and where :-)