Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/2/13 aid workers shot
9 February 2013, 00:06,
8/2/13 aid workers shot
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...pread.html more extreamists upto no good, you can shoot people trying to help, chop your hostages heads off, blow your selves up but carnt eat a ham sandwich
9 February 2013, 02:49,
RE: 8/2/13 aid workers shot
Crazy isnt it?

Another straw on the horses back.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 February 2013, 11:10,
i really dont know why we(the west) bother!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 February 2013, 19:24,
The sooner we stop bothering the better. Nothing hood will come out helping these areas. I think the only we reason we do is to stop the Chinese doing it. If it wasn't for the oil or resources no one would give a shit and the west could sort out this issue in a couple of weeks.
9 February 2013, 21:10,
This is a controversial statement and maybe I need to duck.....
...but of course its terrible, and crazy I know,... yet here we are on the forum often saying `bring on the large die off`,.. isnt that just what the gunmen are saying and doing by trying to stop people who are trying to stop the spread of Polio,..dont they also want the big die off
A major part of survival is invisibility.
9 February 2013, 21:39,
(9 February 2013, 21:10)Highlander Wrote: This is a controversial statement and maybe I need to duck.....
...but of course its terrible, and crazy I know,... yet here we are on the forum often saying `bring on the large die off`,.. isnt that just what the gunmen are saying and doing by trying to stop people who are trying to stop the spread of Polio,..dont they also want the big die off

Yes, but you're not advocating chopping anyone's head off are you? The creatures (I find it hard to call them humans) carrying out all those appalling deeds are truly sick in the heart and mind. That doesn't sound like you, does it?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 February 2013, 22:17,
Mary,..I`m a pussy cat,... just a gentle prepper...Smile
9 February 2013, 22:28,
Mmmm, o.k. then..... not convinced
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
10 February 2013, 07:16,
Mary N, Highlander is an ex-soldier, taught to kill by our own beloved Government. What can you expect! Most men on this forum are ex-soldiers and taught to kill. However, I don't think that they are barbaric like those people. Most Brits are human. I am convinced that he isn't barbaric. I am sure if you were in a survival situation together he would help a woman in distress. Kenneth Eames.
10 February 2013, 21:03,
(10 February 2013, 07:16)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Mary N, Highlander is an ex-soldier, taught to kill by our own beloved Government. What can you expect! Most men on this forum are ex-soldiers and taught to kill. However, I don't think that they are barbaric like those people. Most Brits are human. I am convinced that he isn't barbaric. I am sure if you were in a survival situation together he would help a woman in distress. Kenneth Eames.

I would for certain, I am/was a soldier not a murderer,...I was just making the connection between the two types of person,.. the good guys here and the murderers in that country, .... both wanting the same thing